LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

2 Games Out.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Please -- stop with the "we can win the division" threads. How many have been locked so far?

This is just a bad team. A rotten team.

Get over it people. Come to the realization that this is a bad team and bad teams find new and inventive ways to lose games.

Yah this s**t stinks.

Playoffs and Alex Smith just don't mix.

Giving him too much credit! more like Alex Smith and consecutive game wins is impossible.
i haven't seen anything to indicate that we will catch anyone in our division. I'm worried that this team is coming apart at the seams. I hope I'm wrong, but firings and benchings that don't result in wins tend to make the team implode. Where will we find direction and confidence at this point?

Anything is possible, and I hope we start a turnaround next week. But lets be realistic: we aren't doing anything well right now.

And being out 2 games after only 4 games isn't really much of an accomplishment to pin our hopes on.
this is the Rams division thanks a lot singletary you clown. a team that was that horrible last year would probably wipe the flooor with us the way we've been playing
We are the worst in the division that is the worst.

So, that makes us the worst team in football.

No more hope.

2 games out!

I'm wondering if we can win one!

This team is not going anywhere.
One of three winless teams left in the league and we play in maybe the worst division in NFL history. And this team makes dumb mistakes that you don't see in pee-wee league. As of now I don't see any game on the schedule as an automatic win as long as Mike Nolantary is the coach and Alex Smith is the quarterback. Not even Carolina or Oakland. 4 wins maximum.
hopefully the players realize that it is not the end of the world and they come back. Thank goodness we play on nation TV next week at home.
Minus well be a million the way were playing!
Originally posted by kstolai:

Good news:
--we are two games out

Bad news:
--we are the only team in the West not in first place.

Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by kstolai:

LMAO, I think he meant "might as well be"
I am totally for a youth movement--and let's see what we've got on this team.

was manny lawson playing D on the final drive? I noticed in the first half when he was out--was when Atlanta moved in for the TD.

He doesn't have a pass rush but the D plays better when he is in.
hi guys I made a poll about this, looks like most people think we will clinch in the last week vs the Cards

personally I voted for week 16 but I understand its hard to get carried away after the poor start to the season

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=146817
Share 49ersWebzone