There are 377 users in the forums

Alex Smith's Best Performance Ever?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Alex Smith's Best Performance Ever?

Hands down, YES bar none
Originally posted by WINiner:
This poll is a joke......

Niner fans dissapoint me.

Smith puts up stats, but still loses the game for us and he is cheered. Meanwhile the guy who didn't put up the huge stats won.

What? Brees put up 250 yards and had 2 tds if that is who you are referring to. Read my post above.... I wouldn't say Alex lost the game for us. Things didn't go our way.
the most important thing alex showed was that he can perform when it counts...that 2 min drill was perfection...still had a couple horrible throws though
Originally posted by 49erFan:
In my eyes, this was hands down the best game Smith has ever played, and I'll tell you why... He competed, and fought through adversity all night long, and gave this team a chance to beat the defending champs.

I have wavered on Smith, and I don't know what the future will bring, but tonight, he looked different. He was in command, he played with an edge, and didn't sulk and give up when he had plenty of chances to.

He threw the ball with accuracy. And yes he did have a couple of poor throws, but so does Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, and Tom Brady in any given game.

He ran the ball and made some gutsy efforts on the game's most critical drive.

The result does not take away from an absolutely gutsy performance by Smith, who looked like he was the true leader on the field tonight.

Agree or disagree?

You're right Ceadder, my bad. J/K No but seriously, I think you might be right.
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
I wish he would scramble more

Huh?

I dont know whats not to understand. He gained 20 yards on what seemed like his 1st runs of the year

Of the year? It's week 2.
Originally posted by JedYork:
Put up some choices. I suggest:

2006 TNF game vs Seahawks

2006 season ender vs Broncos

He did throw for 300 plus yards last year in Seattle.

Smith puts up stats, but still loses the game for us and he is cheered. Meanwhile the guy who didn't put up the huge stats won.

The poll is not a joke, it's a legitimate question. Your approval is not needed.

As for your comment, this game featured more players, than simply Smith, and Brees. The result of the game, was determined by team efforts.

This poll is concerned with Smith's effort.

Dude Brees had better stats haha

Alex had one bad play. He was d*mn near perfect the rest of the game. Sometimes a quarterback can have a great game and still lose.
  • ZRF80
1 TD 2 INTs.

Yeah I gotta agree. Doesnt really get any better for him than this. Good job Alex

The Kicker won the game.

Alex tied it.

Alex did not lose the game.

Dissappoint is spelled with one S, disappoint. You are just a troll looking to stir the pot.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
This loss aint on #11

this.....Alex Smith proved that he deserves to be our QB...He made 1 bad throw all game..
  • hb123
  • Veteran

Huh?

I dont know whats not to understand. He gained 20 yards on what seemed like his 1st runs of the year

Of the year? It's week 2.

lol
Share 49ersWebzone