holy crap. I was reading that seahawks forum about patrick willis (http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17984&sid=953b4993088b645ba02ec241f3dd64d4&start=20) and saw this video about Hasselbeck learning to slide as a qb. was a few years back but this is funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfGZsPLDkY8&feature=player_embedded
bet he wishes he would have remember this when we played them early last year.
[ Edited by brucesf49 on Sep 9, 2010 at 00:05:45 ]
There are 883 users in the forums
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1, 2010)
Sep 9, 2010 at 12:04 AM
- brucesf49
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,111
Sep 9, 2010 at 12:27 AM
- InfiniteEight
- Veteran
- Posts: 737
Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by WestCoast:Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by WestCoast:Originally posted by WestCoast:
hey you guys gotta read this s**t
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17988
OMG how are we ever gonna stop the seahawks two TE set? what ever will we do?
No need to read anything past the first post, with this garbage
I'm thinking that if we run a traditional offensive set (2 backs) We'll be able to run the ball all day long on them. I just wish we had a better blocking fullback. 3-4 teams its easier to get a back into that second level and with a good block from the fullback gives a tailback a chance to go one on one with the safty. Forsett could have a big day running!
LOL valrod aren't you scared now? they're gonna run it down our throats!
Seriously though we have one of the best Run defenses in the league and they think they are gonna run on us. CHILD PLEASE
The title already says that we'll be winners this Sunday.. They just can't spell by adding an "h" into the word..
Sep 9, 2010 at 12:28 AM
- GoforJimmy
- Veteran
- Posts: 34
I'm so depressed right now
. I was super psyched about the first game of the season and found out earlier today that I have to fly to China for work tomorrow, and stay for about a week. I'm willing to pay to watch it, and wake up at 1am China time to watch it live, but there just isn't anyway for me to watch the game. I'd try JTV, but they kept shutting links down last season.
Any help would be greatly appreciated webzoners
. I was super psyched about the first game of the season and found out earlier today that I have to fly to China for work tomorrow, and stay for about a week. I'm willing to pay to watch it, and wake up at 1am China time to watch it live, but there just isn't anyway for me to watch the game. I'd try JTV, but they kept shutting links down last season.Any help would be greatly appreciated webzoners
Sep 9, 2010 at 12:30 AM
- phatbutskinny
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,247
Originally posted by GoforJimmy:
I'm so depressed right now. I was super psyched about the first game of the season and found out earlier today that I have to fly to China for work tomorrow, and stay for about a week. I'm willing to pay to watch it, and wake up at 1am China time to watch it live, but there just isn't anyway for me to watch the game. I'd try JTV, but they kept shutting links down last season.
Any help would be greatly appreciated webzoners
atdhe.net
veetle.com
tvu
streamtorrent
one of those will have to work
Sep 9, 2010 at 12:36 AM
- matt0305
- Veteran
- Posts: 56
Originally posted by GoforJimmy:
I'm so depressed right now. I was super psyched about the first game of the season and found out earlier today that I have to fly to China for work tomorrow, and stay for about a week. I'm willing to pay to watch it, and wake up at 1am China time to watch it live, but there just isn't anyway for me to watch the game. I'd try JTV, but they kept shutting links down last season.
Any help would be greatly appreciated webzoners
I signed up with these guys for $10. Good quality and a stream that won't be shut down
Sep 9, 2010 at 12:52 AM
- AlohaBruh
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,521
Originally posted by matt0305:Originally posted by GoforJimmy:
I'm so depressed right now. I was super psyched about the first game of the season and found out earlier today that I have to fly to China for work tomorrow, and stay for about a week. I'm willing to pay to watch it, and wake up at 1am China time to watch it live, but there just isn't anyway for me to watch the game. I'd try JTV, but they kept shutting links down last season.
Any help would be greatly appreciated webzoners
I signed up with these guys for $10. Good quality and a stream that won't be shut down
Did you watch any of their shows? are you sure it will work? $10 sounds too god too be true.
Sep 9, 2010 at 1:02 AM
- matt0305
- Veteran
- Posts: 56
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:Originally posted by matt0305:Originally posted by GoforJimmy:
I'm so depressed right now. I was super psyched about the first game of the season and found out earlier today that I have to fly to China for work tomorrow, and stay for about a week. I'm willing to pay to watch it, and wake up at 1am China time to watch it live, but there just isn't anyway for me to watch the game. I'd try JTV, but they kept shutting links down last season.
Any help would be greatly appreciated webzoners
I signed up with these guys for $10. Good quality and a stream that won't be shut down
Did you watch any of their shows? are you sure it will work? $10 sounds too god too be true.
$10 is the minimum and its for 1 month. I saw all of the preseason in very high quality. Works for sure
Sep 9, 2010 at 2:22 AM
- Niners99
- Veteran
- Posts: 44,291
Originally posted by brucesf49:
holy crap. I was reading that seahawks forum about patrick willis (http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17984&sid=953b4993088b645ba02ec241f3dd64d4&start=20) and saw this video about Hasselbeck learning to slide as a qb. was a few years back but this is funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfGZsPLDkY8&feature=player_embedded
bet he wishes he would have remember this when we played them early last year.
LOL @ them debating who will lay the hit on Willis as payback. if any of their players wants a date with IR, they can try laying a hit on the human brick wall Patrick Willis.
Sep 9, 2010 at 2:42 AM
- hondakillerzx
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,280
Originally posted by Niners99:Originally posted by brucesf49:
holy crap. I was reading that seahawks forum about patrick willis (http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17984&sid=953b4993088b645ba02ec241f3dd64d4&start=20) and saw this video about Hasselbeck learning to slide as a qb. was a few years back but this is funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfGZsPLDkY8&feature=player_embedded
bet he wishes he would have remember this when we played them early last year.
LOL @ them debating who will lay the hit on Willis as payback. if any of their players wants a date with IR, they can try laying a hit on the human brick wall Patrick Willis.
i love how these pansies are calling our fans classless for cheering patrick willis hit on hasselbeck. they make it out like people at the stick are bloodthirsty but they would do the same thing if it was smith getting killed instead of hass. or if that game where rocky bernard's punk ass killed smith and set us back a couple years... i gaurantee they would be ecstatic to see our QB go down like that. f**k em. willis and co will hit him and hit him often so hasselbeck better get his pampers ready.
Sep 9, 2010 at 2:53 AM
- AlohaBruh
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,521
Originally posted by matt0305:Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:Originally posted by matt0305:Originally posted by GoforJimmy:
I'm so depressed right now. I was super psyched about the first game of the season and found out earlier today that I have to fly to China for work tomorrow, and stay for about a week. I'm willing to pay to watch it, and wake up at 1am China time to watch it live, but there just isn't anyway for me to watch the game. I'd try JTV, but they kept shutting links down last season.
Any help would be greatly appreciated webzoners
I signed up with these guys for $10. Good quality and a stream that won't be shut down
Did you watch any of their shows? are you sure it will work? $10 sounds too god too be true.
$10 is the minimum and its for 1 month. I saw all of the preseason in very high quality. Works for sure
thanks man, i might give it a try.
Sep 9, 2010 at 2:54 AM
- brucesf49
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,111
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:Originally posted by Niners99:Originally posted by brucesf49:
holy crap. I was reading that seahawks forum about patrick willis (http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17984&sid=953b4993088b645ba02ec241f3dd64d4&start=20) and saw this video about Hasselbeck learning to slide as a qb. was a few years back but this is funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfGZsPLDkY8&feature=player_embedded
bet he wishes he would have remember this when we played them early last year.
LOL @ them debating who will lay the hit on Willis as payback. if any of their players wants a date with IR, they can try laying a hit on the human brick wall Patrick Willis.
i love how these pansies are calling our fans classless for cheering patrick willis hit on hasselbeck. they make it out like people at the stick are bloodthirsty but they would do the same thing if it was smith getting killed instead of hass. or if that game where rocky bernard's punk ass killed smith and set us back a couple years... i gaurantee they would be ecstatic to see our QB go down like that. f**k em. willis and co will hit him and hit him often so hasselbeck better get his pampers ready.
i'm pretty sure i seen a video once of and entire section of seahawks fans throwing food at two or three niner fans a quest. they were throwing so much these guys had to leave i think.
i think this was the seahawks fans but i may be wrong. if anyone knows what i am talking about and know about this video please link it or correct me if i am wrong about the teams
update: sorry, was confused with eagles fans. that actually makes more sense anyway.
http://vodpod.com/watch/2742455-eagles-fans-throw-snowballs-on-niners-fans
[ Edited by brucesf49 on Sep 9, 2010 at 02:58:10 ]
Sep 9, 2010 at 3:21 AM
- AlohaBruh
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,521
Originally posted by brucesf49:Originally posted by hondakillerzx:Originally posted by Niners99:Originally posted by brucesf49:
holy crap. I was reading that seahawks forum about patrick willis (http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17984&sid=953b4993088b645ba02ec241f3dd64d4&start=20) and saw this video about Hasselbeck learning to slide as a qb. was a few years back but this is funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfGZsPLDkY8&feature=player_embedded
bet he wishes he would have remember this when we played them early last year.
LOL @ them debating who will lay the hit on Willis as payback. if any of their players wants a date with IR, they can try laying a hit on the human brick wall Patrick Willis.
i love how these pansies are calling our fans classless for cheering patrick willis hit on hasselbeck. they make it out like people at the stick are bloodthirsty but they would do the same thing if it was smith getting killed instead of hass. or if that game where rocky bernard's punk ass killed smith and set us back a couple years... i gaurantee they would be ecstatic to see our QB go down like that. f**k em. willis and co will hit him and hit him often so hasselbeck better get his pampers ready.
i'm pretty sure i seen a video once of and entire section of seahawks fans throwing food at two or three niner fans a quest. they were throwing so much these guys had to leave i think.
i think this was the seahawks fans but i may be wrong. if anyone knows what i am talking about and know about this video please link it or correct me if i am wrong about the teams
update: sorry, was confused with eagles fans. that actually makes more sense anyway.
http://vodpod.com/watch/2742455-eagles-fans-throw-snowballs-on-niners-fans
holy s**t. I would get up and kill the first person I see throw a ball at me, they had to leave the game any way.
Sep 9, 2010 at 3:29 AM
- Bille
- Veteran
- Posts: 249
Originally posted by GoforJimmy:
I'm so depressed right now. I was super psyched about the first game of the season and found out earlier today that I have to fly to China for work tomorrow, and stay for about a week. I'm willing to pay to watch it, and wake up at 1am China time to watch it live, but there just isn't anyway for me to watch the game. I'd try JTV, but they kept shutting links down last season.
Any help would be greatly appreciated webzoners
If you are going to china I think you can signup for a one week pass of nfl gamepass, it seems really good this year. Last year it wasn't that great but this preseason I have been watching all the games in 3000 kbs streams.
https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/registerform
Sep 9, 2010 at 4:12 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Go, Niners, go!
Sep 9, 2010 at 5:01 AM
- Sanfran_chrisco
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,919
Originally posted by mayo63:
Go, Niners, go!
wooooooooooooo

