Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 797 users in the forums

Frank Gore: Single Game Rushing Record

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Frank Gore: Single Game Rushing Record

  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,737
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Gore > Emmitt

Esplain meng.....

It's just my opinion. I think Emmitt is way overrated. He had the best offensive line in the history of football. I believe if you could put Gore in a time machine and put him in Emmits place he would hold almost every rushing record. The way the Cowgirls is was perfect for Gore.

However, how can I prove my point?

I think you are crazy, very good line and great FB ? Damn straight but Emmitt was a helluva back with incredible vision and a nose for the endzone. And that nose for the endzone is one of the traits that Frank lacks.

Hard point to prove but you are entitled to your opinion.


If I remember correctly Dallas was one of the first 300 plus average lines. They Had Larry Allen, Nate Newton and so on. Gore had Eric (I can't get a push up the middle) Hietmann and a revolving door at guard consisting of Baas, Wragge, Snyder and Rachal. Emmitt was a "helluva" back, but also "helluva" overrated because he was on all those Superbowl Dallas teams.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone