49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 723 users in the forums

This Season's Captains

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by Mex49:
Why we handing out honors when nothin has been earned

Because the Niners coaching staff thinks if they keep pretending that Alex Smith is a good qb that he one day will actually become one.

Coach Sing, ignorance continues to be bliss for you.

quite frankly im more pissed off with jimmy raye. he talks slow and was prolly falling asleep trying to give out the play calls.. we need a younger and more imaginative f**king OC... this is ridiculous.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by Mex49:
Why we handing out honors when nothin has been earned

Because the Niners coaching staff thinks if they keep pretending that Alex Smith is a good qb that he one day will actually become one.

Coach Sing, ignorance continues to be bliss for you.

quite frankly im more pissed off with jimmy raye. he talks slow and was prolly falling asleep trying to give out the play calls.. we need a younger and more imaginative f**king OC... this is ridiculous.

Raye didn't hire himself.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by Mex49:
Why we handing out honors when nothin has been earned

Because the Niners coaching staff thinks if they keep pretending that Alex Smith is a good qb that he one day will actually become one.

Coach Sing, ignorance continues to be bliss for you.

quite frankly im more pissed off with jimmy raye. he talks slow and was prolly falling asleep trying to give out the play calls.. we need a younger and more imaginative f**king OC... this is ridiculous.

Raye didn't hire himself.

your point?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by Mex49:
Why we handing out honors when nothin has been earned

Because the Niners coaching staff thinks if they keep pretending that Alex Smith is a good qb that he one day will actually become one.

Coach Sing, ignorance continues to be bliss for you.

quite frankly im more pissed off with jimmy raye. he talks slow and was prolly falling asleep trying to give out the play calls.. we need a younger and more imaginative f**king OC... this is ridiculous.

Raye didn't hire himself.

your point?

You can't be serious. Blame ultimately falls on the person that hired Raye. Many of us knew at the time that it was a MAJOR blunder by Singletary to hire him. Now it's probably going to cost Singletary his job.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,739
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by Mex49:
Why we handing out honors when nothin has been earned

Because the Niners coaching staff thinks if they keep pretending that Alex Smith is a good qb that he one day will actually become one.

Coach Sing, ignorance continues to be bliss for you.

quite frankly im more pissed off with jimmy raye. he talks slow and was prolly falling asleep trying to give out the play calls.. we need a younger and more imaginative f**king OC... this is ridiculous.

It'll be hard to get a qualified OC down in Santa Clara as long as Sing is the HC. I remember it took him nearly two months to find Uncle Jimmy. And guys like Scot Linehan, either had 0 interest or turn down the offer after the interview.

[ Edited by Apone on Sep 14, 2010 at 08:30:10 ]
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by Mex49:
Why we handing out honors when nothin has been earned

Because the Niners coaching staff thinks if they keep pretending that Alex Smith is a good qb that he one day will actually become one.

Coach Sing, ignorance continues to be bliss for you.

quite frankly im more pissed off with jimmy raye. he talks slow and was prolly falling asleep trying to give out the play calls.. we need a younger and more imaginative f**king OC... this is ridiculous.

Raye didn't hire himself.

your point?

You can't be serious. Blame ultimately falls on the person that hired Raye. Many of us knew at the time that it was a MAJOR blunder by Singletary to hire him. Now it's probably going to cost Singletary his job.

Who cares who hired him now? I'm talking about Raye not Singletary. Not the best decision, but it was done and we have to live with Raye. Should woulda coulda.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by Mex49:
Why we handing out honors when nothin has been earned

Because the Niners coaching staff thinks if they keep pretending that Alex Smith is a good qb that he one day will actually become one.

Coach Sing, ignorance continues to be bliss for you.

quite frankly im more pissed off with jimmy raye. he talks slow and was prolly falling asleep trying to give out the play calls.. we need a younger and more imaginative f**king OC... this is ridiculous.

Raye didn't hire himself.

your point?

You can't be serious. Blame ultimately falls on the person that hired Raye. Many of us knew at the time that it was a MAJOR blunder by Singletary to hire him. Now it's probably going to cost Singletary his job.

Who cares who hired him now? I'm talking about Raye not Singletary. Not the best decision, but it was done and we have to live with Raye. Should woulda coulda.


Singletary hired Raye (his record as an OC is atrocious) so why would you expect Sing to get someone better next time? BOTH of them need to go.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by Mex49:
Why we handing out honors when nothin has been earned

Because the Niners coaching staff thinks if they keep pretending that Alex Smith is a good qb that he one day will actually become one.

Coach Sing, ignorance continues to be bliss for you.

quite frankly im more pissed off with jimmy raye. he talks slow and was prolly falling asleep trying to give out the play calls.. we need a younger and more imaginative f**king OC... this is ridiculous.

Raye didn't hire himself.

your point?

You can't be serious. Blame ultimately falls on the person that hired Raye. Many of us knew at the time that it was a MAJOR blunder by Singletary to hire him. Now it's probably going to cost Singletary his job.

Who cares who hired him now? I'm talking about Raye not Singletary. Not the best decision, but it was done and we have to live with Raye. Should woulda coulda.


Singletary hired Raye (his record as an OC is atrocious) so why would you expect Sing to get someone better next time? BOTH of them need to go.

What the f**k are you talking about? I'm NOT talking about the past OR future. I'm talking about now, and what I am NOT liking about Raye. What the hell makes you think I would expect to Sing to hire a better OC in the future?? I didn't EVEN say that. Stop making s**t up man, and please stop assuming things I'm not even saying. I never said Sing would get someone better, I never mentioned about getting a new OC at all!

lmao. I'm saying exactly what I mean, nothing more...
Is it possible to rescind a captain's badge?
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Is it possible to rescind a captain's badge?

LOL
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by Mex49:
Why we handing out honors when nothin has been earned

Because the Niners coaching staff thinks if they keep pretending that Alex Smith is a good qb that he one day will actually become one.

Coach Sing, ignorance continues to be bliss for you.

quite frankly im more pissed off with jimmy raye. he talks slow and was prolly falling asleep trying to give out the play calls.. we need a younger and more imaginative f**king OC... this is ridiculous.

Raye didn't hire himself.

your point?

You can't be serious. Blame ultimately falls on the person that hired Raye. Many of us knew at the time that it was a MAJOR blunder by Singletary to hire him. Now it's probably going to cost Singletary his job.

Who cares who hired him now? I'm talking about Raye not Singletary. Not the best decision, but it was done and we have to live with Raye. Should woulda coulda.


Singletary hired Raye (his record as an OC is atrocious) so why would you expect Sing to get someone better next time? BOTH of them need to go.

What the f**k are you talking about? I'm NOT talking about the past OR future. I'm talking about now, and what I am NOT liking about Raye. What the hell makes you think I would expect to Sing to hire a better OC in the future?? I didn't EVEN say that. Stop making s**t up man, and please stop assuming things I'm not even saying. I never said Sing would get someone better, I never mentioned about getting a new OC at all!

lmao. I'm saying exactly what I mean, nothing more...

You posted that you were more pissed at Ray (more then Sing) and that we need a younger, more imaginative OC. My point was that Singletary hired Raye even though Jimmy Raye had a crappy record as an OC. Then Sing stuck by Raye even when it became clear the Raye offense was predictiable garbage.

If Singletary would hire a worthless OC like Raye then why should anyone believe that if given the chance Sing would replace him with an OC that doesn't suck?

The real problem is that we have a clueless HC that would hire Raye in the first place.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by Mex49:
Why we handing out honors when nothin has been earned

Because the Niners coaching staff thinks if they keep pretending that Alex Smith is a good qb that he one day will actually become one.

Coach Sing, ignorance continues to be bliss for you.

quite frankly im more pissed off with jimmy raye. he talks slow and was prolly falling asleep trying to give out the play calls.. we need a younger and more imaginative f**king OC... this is ridiculous.

Raye didn't hire himself.

your point?

You can't be serious. Blame ultimately falls on the person that hired Raye. Many of us knew at the time that it was a MAJOR blunder by Singletary to hire him. Now it's probably going to cost Singletary his job.

Who cares who hired him now? I'm talking about Raye not Singletary. Not the best decision, but it was done and we have to live with Raye. Should woulda coulda.


Singletary hired Raye (his record as an OC is atrocious) so why would you expect Sing to get someone better next time? BOTH of them need to go.

What the f**k are you talking about? I'm NOT talking about the past OR future. I'm talking about now, and what I am NOT liking about Raye. What the hell makes you think I would expect to Sing to hire a better OC in the future?? I didn't EVEN say that. Stop making s**t up man, and please stop assuming things I'm not even saying. I never said Sing would get someone better, I never mentioned about getting a new OC at all!

lmao. I'm saying exactly what I mean, nothing more...

You posted that you were more pissed at Ray (more then Sing) and that we need a younger, more imaginative OC. My point was that Singletary hired Raye even though Jimmy Raye had a crappy record as an OC. Then Sing stuck by Raye even when it became clear the Raye offense was predictiable garbage.

If Singletary would hire a worthless OC like Raye then why should anyone believe that if given the chance Sing would replace him with an OC that doesn't suck?

The real problem is that we have a clueless HC that would hire Raye in the first place.

4 days late ftw
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by Mex49:
Why we handing out honors when nothin has been earned

Because the Niners coaching staff thinks if they keep pretending that Alex Smith is a good qb that he one day will actually become one.

Coach Sing, ignorance continues to be bliss for you.

quite frankly im more pissed off with jimmy raye. he talks slow and was prolly falling asleep trying to give out the play calls.. we need a younger and more imaginative f**king OC... this is ridiculous.

Raye didn't hire himself.

your point?

You can't be serious. Blame ultimately falls on the person that hired Raye. Many of us knew at the time that it was a MAJOR blunder by Singletary to hire him. Now it's probably going to cost Singletary his job.

Who cares who hired him now? I'm talking about Raye not Singletary. Not the best decision, but it was done and we have to live with Raye. Should woulda coulda.


Singletary hired Raye (his record as an OC is atrocious) so why would you expect Sing to get someone better next time? BOTH of them need to go.

What the f**k are you talking about? I'm NOT talking about the past OR future. I'm talking about now, and what I am NOT liking about Raye. What the hell makes you think I would expect to Sing to hire a better OC in the future?? I didn't EVEN say that. Stop making s**t up man, and please stop assuming things I'm not even saying. I never said Sing would get someone better, I never mentioned about getting a new OC at all!

lmao. I'm saying exactly what I mean, nothing more...

You posted that you were more pissed at Ray (more then Sing) and that we need a younger, more imaginative OC. My point was that Singletary hired Raye even though Jimmy Raye had a crappy record as an OC. Then Sing stuck by Raye even when it became clear the Raye offense was predictiable garbage.

If Singletary would hire a worthless OC like Raye then why should anyone believe that if given the chance Sing would replace him with an OC that doesn't suck?

The real problem is that we have a clueless HC that would hire Raye in the first place.

4 days late ftw


Did you take a pregnancy test?

[ Edited by nflguy49 on Sep 18, 2010 at 22:50:45 ]
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by Mex49:
Why we handing out honors when nothin has been earned

Because the Niners coaching staff thinks if they keep pretending that Alex Smith is a good qb that he one day will actually become one.

Coach Sing, ignorance continues to be bliss for you.

quite frankly im more pissed off with jimmy raye. he talks slow and was prolly falling asleep trying to give out the play calls.. we need a younger and more imaginative f**king OC... this is ridiculous.

Raye didn't hire himself.

your point?

You can't be serious. Blame ultimately falls on the person that hired Raye. Many of us knew at the time that it was a MAJOR blunder by Singletary to hire him. Now it's probably going to cost Singletary his job.

Who cares who hired him now? I'm talking about Raye not Singletary. Not the best decision, but it was done and we have to live with Raye. Should woulda coulda.


Singletary hired Raye (his record as an OC is atrocious) so why would you expect Sing to get someone better next time? BOTH of them need to go.

What the f**k are you talking about? I'm NOT talking about the past OR future. I'm talking about now, and what I am NOT liking about Raye. What the hell makes you think I would expect to Sing to hire a better OC in the future?? I didn't EVEN say that. Stop making s**t up man, and please stop assuming things I'm not even saying. I never said Sing would get someone better, I never mentioned about getting a new OC at all!

lmao. I'm saying exactly what I mean, nothing more...

You posted that you were more pissed at Ray (more then Sing) and that we need a younger, more imaginative OC. My point was that Singletary hired Raye even though Jimmy Raye had a crappy record as an OC. Then Sing stuck by Raye even when it became clear the Raye offense was predictiable garbage.

If Singletary would hire a worthless OC like Raye then why should anyone believe that if given the chance Sing would replace him with an OC that doesn't suck?

The real problem is that we have a clueless HC that would hire Raye in the first place.

4 days late ftw


lol im just messin. totally forgot about this convo.
:)

Damn! You quoted it before I could edit the post. lol
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone