LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

49ers Rookies Signings Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by castrellon12:
I admire the Cowboys how quickly they get business handled. The 49ers business side of the ball has many loose strings. I am dissapointed in my Niners.

Originally posted by mayo63:
Clausen signed today. He was one slot ahead of Mays so that should help out.

Yep - also saw on the bottom crawl on ESPN that first round pick McCourty signed with the Pats.

The dominos are starting to fall
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I admire the Cowboys how quickly they get business handled. The 49ers business side of the ball has many loose strings. I am dissapointed in my Niners.

And to think he's dating Kim Kardashian
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

And to think he's dating Kim Kardashian
We need a bunch of dipers changed in this webzone...
As much as I want the top 4 signed, i dont wanna screw up and overpay.

I would rather be cautious. With most players signed around Mays and Bowman, they should fall into place next.
Much ado about nothing.

They will sign and be in camp by the time practices start on the 2nd.
We need a bunch of dipers changed in this webzone...

what's a diper?
Tebow's close to signing....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d819594cb/article/source-tebow-close-to-deal-with-broncos-ahead-of-camp?module=HP_headlines

Patriots sign first round pick McCourty to 5 year deal.
Why in the f**k hasn't Bowman signed yet?

Seriously, only three 3rd rounders remain un-signed at the moment (and Bowman's slot is sealed). Is our FO just being slow, or is Drew Rosenhaus trying to weasel some extra bonus incentives into his contract?
Is it possible that all our remaining unsigned picks already agreed to terms, or could all be signed but the news just isn't out yet?
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Jul 28, 2010 at 5:42 PM ]
Is it possible that all our remaining unsigned picks already agreed to terms, or could all be signed but the news just isn't out yet?

I doubt it. Even when they "agree to terms", news of the agreement usually hits the airwaves.

-9fA
Patriots sign first round pick McCourty to 5 year deal.

sorry buddy this is the 49ers rookies signings thread
Share 49ersWebzone