LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

49ers Rookies Signings Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Crabs set the bar. They're all gonna hold out.

Who hurt you?

Uncle Chester.

Me too.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Aren't Bowman and Davis represented by Drew Rosenhaus? And wasn't he spotted at team headquarters recently?

Bowman/Mays should have their deals done by the end of the week, while I think the other two will carry into next week because, you know how it is, they're going to wait until the other draftees slotted around them sign.

If thats the case then I think its a good move by Singletary to not begin any practices until aug 2nd..if a player does hold out it gives the team a couple of days to get him in without missing any practice
Eric Decker just signed with the Broncos, leaving only 5 un-signed 3rd rounders left. -I see Bowman signing tomorrow (or wed) evening.
I predict Bowman signs tomorrow
aver que pedo
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by teeohh:
just need Bowman, Mays, Iupati, and Davis to sign

paarage will get it done

2 more days
I predict we'll have some rooks signed tonight.
Originally posted by teeohh:
I predict Bowman signs tomorrow

He should, the contract is pretty much written with both the pick before and after him being signed.

JUST GET IT DONE!
Quote:
mattbarrows: Baalke "fully expects" remaining draft picks to sign by the end of the week. Rookies report to camp on Friday

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Clausen signed today. He was one slot ahead of Mays so that should help out.

I admire the Cowboys how quickly they get business handled. The 49ers business side of the ball has many loose strings. I am dissapointed in my Niners.
Originally posted by castrellon12:
I admire the Cowboys how quickly they get business handled. The 49ers business side of the ball has many loose strings. I am dissapointed in my Niners.

I think they'd welcome you with open arms.

http://www.dallascowboys.com

Seeya!

Disappointed in how we don't give in and overpay rookies like Al Davis? Or how we dont give away stupid high draft picks for aging receivers like Roy Williams? You fail...

I don't admire anything about the Cowboys.

.......except maybe their cheerleaders.

Share 49ersWebzone