LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

NFL.com poll.. Which team is the biggest threat to unseat the Saints in the NFC?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
packers.. if their D puts it together, forget it.

49ers..if their O puts it together,forget it.
Originally posted by Snider8706:

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

don't forget about our special teams. We have a good kicking game, but the punt/kickoff return game was lousy last year.
Originally posted by bigmike55:

don't forget about our special teams. We have a good kicking game, but the punt/kickoff return game was lousy last year.

Excellent point. The punt/kick return game I'll admit has got me a little nervous.

Since when did the packers get so overrated?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Since they drafted a guy by the name of Aaron Rodgers and we drafted Alex Smith?
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
damn..at least we are actually an option..that makes me happy

this

Seriously, a lot of people must love us, cause I figured the Falcons would be in that 'hedge' spot (where we're at)!
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jul 17, 2010 at 11:37 PM ]
Originally posted by hklar17:

Vernon Davis is already a stud TE.. Crabtree has a full training camp and is ready to take off, already very talented and has potential to be the best.. Gore is arguably the best HB in the game.. Staley is a top end LT in the NFC.. Iupati and A.Davis only helps and will be MAULING day 1.. Rachal, Baas, Snyder, Heitmaan will come in to their own this season.. A.Smith?? Has all the help now, we know the defense is already a top tier, the question is can A.Smith put it all together and can GINN kick start the return game.. if this happens.. I dont see why we cant be a top 2-3 team in the NFC and a top 5-7 in the whole NFL..

Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Since always. They've always been overrated imho. Say what you want about their 12 pre Super Bowl Championships, but imho you have 10 teams you face year in and year out and are awarded Championships at the end of a season w/o a playoff or championship post season then yay you won the season. If there were 2 teams tied at the end of the season there was no tie breaker either.

That's not taking anything from the players and teams that played in the league at that time that's just pointing out how flawed the system was at that time. It was the BCS before there was a BCS.

I'm glad that they helped get the NFL where it is today but I can't give them much more respect than that.

~Ceadder
VOTE OR DIE!
We're stuck at 10%
I think the pole is about right. Vikings, Cowgirls and Packers befor us... I would LOVE to see the Niners play the Gurlz in their house and kick the poop out of them in the chanpionship game... Not that I wouldn't like us to have home field advantage, but I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area now and catch so much crap from some of their fans... Oh, how I would love that... LOL
Originally posted by scottha558:
I think the pole is about right. Vikings, Cowgirls and Packers befor us... I would LOVE to see the Niners play the Gurlz in their house and kick the poop out of them in the chanpionship game... Not that I wouldn't like us to have home field advantage, but I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area now and catch so much crap from some of their fans... Oh, how I would love that... LOL

you might wanna stay in your house if we pull out that win. you wont make it out alive even at a grocery store in the dallas ft worth area
Share 49ersWebzone