LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

NFL.com poll.. Which team is the biggest threat to unseat the Saints in the NFC?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.NFL.com

49ers
Cowboys
Eagles
Packers
Vikings

The 49ers are one of the selections.. at least they're giving us some love saying we'd be a possible contender.

As of right now, we have 10% of the votes.
[ Edited by bigmike55 on Jul 16, 2010 at 10:07 PM ]
I dont know about winning the NFC this year.. I do know week 2, monday night football , saints will lose in Frisco 31-24!! Remember u heard it here first!!!
Probably Packers or Cowboys, unfortunately
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:
I dont know about winning the NFC this year.. I do know week 2, monday night football , saints will lose in Frisco 31-24!! Remember u heard it here first!!!

I don't care what the score will be, as long as we have a "W" at the end of the game, i'm sure we will all be happy. Although a shutout would be nice.
Niners baby. Week two Willis crushes Brees and single handily unseats them.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jul 16, 2010 at 10:34 PM ]
damn..at least we are actually an option..that makes me happy
packers.. if their D puts it together, forget it.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Not having Jolly really hurts them.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

this
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

this

It does feel good that the Niners are getting some recognition. But I'm pretty sure that 10% is all of us homers. The Niners are continuing to get better and I expect great things from this team, but unseating the Saints will be tough.

I'll admit, that I voted 49ers on the poll (obviously, I'm a homer), but Cowboys, Packers, and Vikings have a better chance. The Eagles aren't going anywhere
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

this
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

lets see if an aging woodson has the same yr as well as harris whos coming off knee surgery
With a proper game plan, and quick adjustments if needed, we could win. The question is; do we have these type coaches? We certainly have the players to make it happen on both sides of the ball (Provided that Alex doesn't panic). They will game plan against our run game and blitz allot. When they do; throw quick passes to VD, Crabs, or whoever becomes our slot receiver. After 3-4 1st downs the D will back off a bit and Gore will do his thing. When they stack the box again, let's go deep! They cannot double VD, Crabs, Gore, or our slot receiver at the same time. It is time to mix it up....Some WCO....Spread....Power running. Now if Jimmy Raye would just get his head out of his ass. If JR screws this up, fire his ass and make Solari OC and Ray Brown line coach. Please.............no more of last years BS!!
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

this
Share 49ersWebzone