There are 238 users in the forums

NFL.com poll.. Which team is the biggest threat to unseat the Saints in the NFC?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yeah, I won't wear my Willis jersey around town much... Oh wait, yes I will, isn't it bullet proof? LOL

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by scottha558:
I think the pole is about right. Vikings, Cowgirls and Packers befor us... I would LOVE to see the Niners play the Gurlz in their house and kick the poop out of them in the chanpionship game... Not that I wouldn't like us to have home field advantage, but I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area now and catch so much crap from some of their fans... Oh, how I would love that... LOL

you might wanna stay in your house if we pull out that win. you wont make it out alive even at a grocery store in the dallas ft worth area
I voted niners and I'm prolly gonna vote again
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
This is a little preemptive. The Niners haven't even proven that they're a playoff-caliber team yet, let alone a team capable of beating the Super Bowl champions.
Originally posted by crzy:
This is a little preemptive. The Niners haven't even proven that they're a playoff-caliber team yet, let alone a team capable of beating the Super Bowl champions.

love the respect and realistically i dont think we go to the super bowl this year, but how many times do teams make the jump from mediocrity or below average to the super bowl....so theres not way ill completely write us off!
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
packers.. if their D puts it together, forget it.

Since when did the packers get so overrated?

Since they drafted a guy by the name of Aaron Rodgers and we drafted Alex Smith?

lol The first 2 years of their careers especially that second year Smith was thought of better than Rodgers, and people were saying talking about how Rodgers wasn't even playing because he had Favre ahead of him. So no it wasn't SINCE we drafted Smith and they drafted Rodgers. I don't think their D is that good, Kampmans gone, Al Harris has a f**ked up knee, Jolly was huge for their OL and he's gone, Drivers still really skilled but he's getting older, and Rodgers plays great when his OLine is healthy but when they aren't he holds the ball forever in the pocket and doesn't improvise just like any other QB. They got raped by the Cardinals in the playoffs so their D is really overrated and I think the QB position will be a hell of a lot more even then you guys think now that Smith has Crab and a primed VD, and a year of experience in an offense under his belt. I don't think they're that much better than us and I really fail to see how it's "over" if their D gets it together, which I don't think has a great chance of happening.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
damn..at least we are actually an option..that makes me happy

this
LOL already voted for the niners before the thread was posted..
I think the Falcons should replace the Eagles on the list though.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
Probably Packers or Cowboys, unfortunately

I don't understand why the Cowboys are so high. I think Romo is over rated, I would say Packers and Vikings (As long as Favre comes back). 49ers to me have a question at QB and I am not sold on our coaching staff yet. They did address the o-line issues and should improve enough to make the play-offs and may win one play-off game, but I am not expecting anymore than that.

Share 49ersWebzone