LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 172 users in the forums

Madden 11 ratings are out

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just noticed the ratings are up, thought I'd give everybody a chance to give their two cents. Who's rated too high/low? who's your pick for the highest jump up and down in rating by the end of the season?

49ers player ratings:
click here

NFC west highest ratings:
click here

NFC west toughness ratings:
click here

NFC west by position:
click here

NFL team ratings:
click here
I hated playing with the niners defense online especially when the other player would just do a streak route with a fast receiver against SS lewis who's speed is 75. im glad i can bench his ass with mays who has 95 speed
Willis 99

V. Davis 96

A.Smith
V. Davis 90 Speed.... Brandon Jones 91.. wtf?
They always shaft Vernon on his speed rating ever since he came into the league.

Also, how is Anthony Davis a 75 overall and Iupati is 83.....
Originally posted by MILFS:
I hated playing with the niners defense online especially when the other player would just do a streak route with a fast receiver against SS lewis who's speed is 75. im glad i can bench his ass with mays who has 95 speed
I have tried everything, from putting tarrell brown at FS, and goldson @ ss, to putting reggie smith at SS.

I'm excited to have some speed back there, if someone gets to the 2nd level on madden with chris johnson, one juke and they ran by everyone.

Originally posted by jonnydellfan:
V. Davis 90 Speed.... Brandon Jones 91.. wtf?
They always shaft Vernon on his speed rating ever since he came into the league.

Also, how is Anthony Davis a 75 overall and Iupati is 83.....
I agree. give VD like a 95 speed at least.
Damn Nate Davis's awareness is rated 40? lol i know he has dyslexia but goddamn, the man is not retarded.
Not bad.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Damn Nate Davis's awareness is rated 40? lol i know he has dyslexia but goddamn, the man is not retarded.

..WOW 40 is pretty freakin low
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

LOL that post seriously had me rolling LOL
f**king Taylor Mays's awareness is in the 40's!!!! WTF

Originally posted by defenderDX:

Perfect example of a player who's rating will jump up by the end of the season, if he gets playing time and shows he can hold his own in coverage. I could easily see Mays, Davis, and Crabtree's ratings taking a big leap. Anybody I'm leaving out?
[ Edited by 4thewin on Jul 16, 2010 at 1:12 AM ]
Originally posted by 4thewin:

Perfect example of a player who's rating will jump up by the end of the season, if he gets playing time and shows he can hold his own in coverage. I could easily see Mays, Davis, and Crabtree's ratings taking a big leap. Anybody I'm leaving out?

Alex Smith.
Originally posted by 4thewin:

Alex Smith.

Delaine Walker is a 66??? WTF?

He should be a 76
Adam Snyder 81
Share 49ersWebzone