LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

I need training camp ticket help!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Going to TC for the first time this year. I'm taking my son and would like to get his jersey autographed. Do you guys have any reccomendation on how early we should arrive? Being that my son is a quarter Samoan, it would be really nice to get Iupati sig. What are the chances that can happen?

I believe the best time to get an autograph is when practice is over. so getting there early wouldn't matter.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Going to TC for the first time this year. I'm taking my son and would like to get his jersey autographed. Do you guys have any reccomendation on how early we should arrive? Being that my son is a quarter Samoan, it would be really nice to get Iupati sig. What are the chances that can happen?

I believe the best time to get an autograph is when practice is over. so getting there early wouldn't matter.

Thank you good sir!
for you guys going to the Aug 2nd afternoon practice...

notice that the date is not shown on the ticket, hope they don't give us a hard time.

the date shows on our Aug 9th tickets though.
Originally posted by Fricker:
Ya I was at the Mini Camp Also. THis did happen, but Honestly i think that was a VIP Event, as we got the VIP Event Lanyards. TC im sure they wont check it its a time for everyone to get a chance to see the team :0

Yeah, I think there would be too many people in line for them to waste all that time checking the ticket, but I figured it was worth mentioning, just in case.
Originally posted by ninerdaddy:
for you guys going to the Aug 2nd afternoon practice...

notice that the date is not shown on the ticket, hope they don't give us a hard time.

the date shows on our Aug 9th tickets though.

I didn't even notice that. They shouldn't give us any problems since nobody's ticket for Mercury News Day should have a date.
Originally posted by NumberOneFan:
Hey All,

Can someone hook me up with some training camp tickets? Please PM me if you can send me a copy of the training camp tickets.

Thanks

Check your PMs, man.

Just keep in mind that not all of the players stick around to sign autographs after practice. Sometimes they are gassed and just want to hit the locker room. Gore usually hits the locker room right after the end of practice, though I have seen him stick around to sign autographs several times. Vernon Davis usually stays on the field after practice so it's hard to get to him as well. I don't know if Iupati will stick around or not. I've only seen Crabtree in one practice, so I don't know how accessible he is. The guy I always see sticking around for the fans is Joe Staley. Smaller names like Michael Robinson, Delanie Walker, Adam Snyder, etc. are easy to get to. Your best bet is to bring a child along and let them get the autograph. They always go to the kids first.

Towards the end of the practice, you'll see a huge crowd starting to form around the entrance to the locker room for autographs. Some of the guys will walk right up to where the fans are sitting and start to sign and they'll make their way around the fencing until they get to the locker room area. You'll have to keep your eye on Iupati to see what he does when practice ends and follow him to get his autograph, if he sticks around to sign.

Some people actually wait at the entrance/exit gate for players and catch them as they're driving out. It works, but I wouldn't recommend it. These guys are probably tired, maybe hungry, and they're obviously trying to go home, so catching them as they drive out might irritate them and you might be disappointed by their reaction.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Jul 28, 2010 at 5:20 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone