49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 634 users in the forums

Rookie Mini Camp Thread (Apr30-May2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Lol Dixon is wearing the sacred #33!!! -THE CHOSEN ONE!!!


Thomas Clayton
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
#33 is a NICE number for a RB
vann is also wearing number 33

QB Jarrett Brown, 3
RB Anthony Dixon, 33(r)
WR Ted Ginn, Jr., 19
WR Kyle Williams 10
TE Nate Byham, 82
OT Anthony Davis, 76
G Mike Iupati, 77
OLB Travis LaBoy, 54
LB Navorro Bowman, 53
CB LeRoy Vann 33 (w)
CB Phillip Adams 35
S Talor Mays 23
S Chris Maragos 40

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2010/04/minicamp-underw.html#ixzz0mbgQJH9a

[ Edited by valrod33 on Apr 30, 2010 at 10:47:09 ]
I want picz
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I want picz

DIRTEH PICZ
I'm expecting some video footage and article by Taylor Price at 49ers.com.

We are all jones-ing for visuals!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I want picz

DIRTEH PICZ

hopefully mt. pain is involved
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,144
Lawson not there.
cant wait to see Vann jet by the defenders
They posted a picture of all the rookies standing there watching the team practice. I didn't see Mays or Vann though.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,144
Originally posted by MrFantastic:
They posted a picture of all the rookies standing there watching the team practice. I didn't see Mays or Vann though.

They are too cool to take pictures.
Originally posted by MrFantastic:
They posted a picture of all the rookies standing there watching the team practice. I didn't see Mays or Vann though.

Link?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by MrFantastic:
They posted a picture of all the rookies standing there watching the team practice. I didn't see Mays or Vann though.

Link?

http://twitgoo.com/u1mkp
Originally posted by MrFantastic:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by MrFantastic:
They posted a picture of all the rookies standing there watching the team practice. I didn't see Mays or Vann though.

Link?

http://twitgoo.com/u1mkp

I can't tell who's who...
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone