LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 359 users in the forums

East Coast 49er Fans Unite!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jogr49:
Originally posted by Chief:
No idea we had so many locals from my neck of the woods, I live in Manhattan.

I run a few fantasy football leagues and if any of you want to join it would help make live drafts possible. They are pay leagues and the oldest league is on year 6, all keeper leagues.

Also, there is a 49er bar on 2nd ave and 13th street that waves a 49ers flag during the season if you ever need a place to chill and watch the games with Niner fans. Some cute Niner fans lurking here in NYC.

That sounds awesome there is a bar in NYC showing the 49er colors! Long time 49er fan here in NJ. I wish there was a fan club in the tri state for the Niners. we can hold court at that bar!

They already do, every Sunday that place fills up with red and gold.
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
Originally posted by sspiker:
Virginian 49er fan, since grade school. F the Redskins.

me too

Redskins fans are so annoying.
Born in San Fransisco. Moved out to Virginia when I was still young. Everyone was a redskins fan. Winning that game at Landover two years ago has all the smack talk currently in my corner these days. I've lived through 5 super bowls. It's pretty hard for the 49ers to do wrong by me.

I'm loving the Singletary era.
Originally posted by wailers15:
I grew up i nthe bay area my whole life until 4 years ago i moved to north carolina. man there are a lot of niner fans out here! f**k yes! & raider fans to lol. it's funny to go to different states and talk smack! cause out here before the panthers came your either a skins or falcons fan.

wow u moved from paradise to North Carolina??? i feel very very sorry for you why would u ever move to such a s**thole?
Originally posted by Chief:
No idea we had so many locals from my neck of the woods, I live in Manhattan.

I run a few fantasy football leagues and if any of you want to join it would help make live drafts possible. They are pay leagues and the oldest league is on year 6, all keeper leagues.

Also, there is a 49er bar on 2nd ave and 13th street that waves a 49ers flag during the season if you ever need a place to chill and watch the games with Niner fans. Some cute Niner fans lurking here in NYC.

Chief,

I wonder if we met each other at Finnerty's this past season. I was there when we beat the seachickens and lost to the vikings (such a bs lost). I met a good amount of people and was very impressed with the turnout. I was probably wearing my Lincecum jersey and/or my "LA Dodger" shirt with a X across it! Haha
Planning on going again in early to mid September
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
Originally posted by sspiker:
Virginian 49er fan, since grade school. F the Redskins.

me too

NINER FAN in Chesapeake, VA!!! NINER FOR LIFE!!!!
Live on the Jersey Shore, born and raised. (no jokes referring to that misrepresentation and farce of a show on MTV... those are NO LOCALS, that's for sure).

I am truly diehard and have been since the age of 7. Been to SF 3 times to see the Niners, including this year for the Lions game.

I never fail to represent SF around here and everyone who knows me knows that I live and die by the team. A bunch of us should unite during the season for games. I'm a loner during the season in my red and gold at the bar, but I ALWAYS get the game on at my local watering hole.

Cheers.
Cmon boys and girls! Make sure to make it out to Finnerty's in the Lower East Side in NYC. Best. 49ers. Bar. Ever.
Grew up in The Bay (South San Jose) but now live in New Bern, NC because of work. Envy my brother and sis in law, saw the game last week in person and are going to Sunday's game while I am stuck here

Lived my whole life a couple hours from Pittsburgh and a few from Philly. Mostly steeler fans here followed by eagles. Greatest year ever beating those two. I know less than 5 Niner fans. I would love to make it to a niner bar or game on a game day.
Nice to see fans on the east coast.
Originally posted by montana2rice:
Cmon boys and girls! Make sure to make it out to Finnerty's in the Lower East Side in NYC. Best. 49ers. Bar. Ever.

Born in the Bay Area, currently in Buffalo, NY. I don't think I'm gonna make the 8 hour drive to the city, but I'm sure as hell rocking my Niner gear proudly. God Sunday can't get here quick enough. Hope to make it back to San Francisco before they retire The Stick.
Niner Fan from around Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Surprisingly I know 5 people from my area who have also been long time 49er fans.
Born upper westside Manhattan, grew up in the Bronx, moved to Conn. then Canada, then to SF, now in India the last 10 years. A few other stops in between. Niner fan through thick and thin since Y.A. days.
Share 49ersWebzone