There are 148 users in the forums

East Coast 49er Fans Unite!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Tornoto's biggest 49ers fan!
Born and raised in NYC. Now residing in Washington DC. 3rd generation Niner fan!

#Niners4Life!
New Mexico in the house. EAST SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE
Im 35 and have been a 9ers fan since I saw them beat the Giants in the 82 playoff game. ( it was because my step dad was a Giants fan and I wanted to see them lose ). Ive been a die hard 9ers fan ever since behind enemy lines in NJ. Ive been to the Stick several times and have watched every game ( yes even the Dennis Erickson years ) humanly possible. Whenever my squad comes to NY, Im at every game getting into fights with arrogant Giants fans.

All I can tell you is that the Giants fans around here are OVER CONFIDENT! I hear them at work, I listen to them on the sports talk radio shows, at the gym, at the bars...EVERYWHERE! They are treating this game like a footnote on their way to a SB win. Ive taken a page out of Jimmy's playbook and tried to remain humble. BUT Im near a boiling point! I will be at a party on Sunday with about 40 Giants fans...plus me with my vintage Lott #42 on. Since I will be the only 9ers fan there I anticipate a horrible time. This is why, if the Giants win everyone is happy and relentlessly busting my balls. If the 9ers win I will be tagged as a dick. The reason is because I don't just watch a game like a normal human being. No no no, I am jumping up with every big hit, sack, TD, INT, fumble, first down..hell even a 5 yard run on 1st down gets me pumped up. Ive known every 9er on the roster since I was 5, know when they were drafted and what they did in college, I was absolutely losing my mind last week, jumping out of my seat when Colin Jones caused a fumble on the kickoff.."COLIN JONES!!! THATS MY BOY OUT OF TCU! LOOK WHAT MY 6TH ROUNDER JUST DID!!!! " I anticipate the same this weekend. Just wanted to tell all the people who will be attending this game to make the Stick ROCK again this week!!!! Cheer every play, do NOT sit down for a second, and will that team to a victory! I will be here in NJ ( 10 minutes from the Meadowlands ) holding down the fort..behind enemy lines!

GO 9ERS!!!!
Pennsylvania near Hershey. Born and raised and live. Alot of Giants fans here. Oh well! Bring them on! GO NINERS!
Originally posted by sspiker:
Virginian 49er fan, since grade school. F the Redskins.

Yep!!! MD-DC-VA Metro area 9er Fan since 1985 and going strong. It was a 910 year rough period, but we're rolling right now. Like many others I stuck with our Squad. We have to be behind them now, because from all the media talk I've heard, we don't have a chance on Sunday.
DC area fan here. Watched all the games at Hooters on Rockville Pike but will mostly likely be at Buffalo Wild Wings in Arlington this Sunday.
PA fan here. I was born in California and moved here in 89. I live in northeast PA. A lot of Eagles and Steelers fans around these parts, but Niner Nation lives strong here also.
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
Im 35 and have been a 9ers fan since I saw them beat the Giants in the 82 playoff game. ( it was because my step dad was a Giants fan and I wanted to see them lose ). Ive been a die hard 9ers fan ever since behind enemy lines in NJ. Ive been to the Stick several times and have watched every game ( yes even the Dennis Erickson years ) humanly possible. Whenever my squad comes to NY, Im at every game getting into fights with arrogant Giants fans.

All I can tell you is that the Giants fans around here are OVER CONFIDENT! I hear them at work, I listen to them on the sports talk radio shows, at the gym, at the bars...EVERYWHERE! They are treating this game like a footnote on their way to a SB win. Ive taken a page out of Jimmy's playbook and tried to remain humble. BUT Im near a boiling point! I will be at a party on Sunday with about 40 Giants fans...plus me with my vintage Lott #42 on. Since I will be the only 9ers fan there I anticipate a horrible time. This is why, if the Giants win everyone is happy and relentlessly busting my balls. If the 9ers win I will be tagged as a dick. The reason is because I don't just watch a game like a normal human being. No no no, I am jumping up with every big hit, sack, TD, INT, fumble, first down..hell even a 5 yard run on 1st down gets me pumped up. Ive known every 9er on the roster since I was 5, know when they were drafted and what they did in college, I was absolutely losing my mind last week, jumping out of my seat when Colin Jones caused a fumble on the kickoff.."COLIN JONES!!! THATS MY BOY OUT OF TCU! LOOK WHAT MY 6TH ROUNDER JUST DID!!!! " I anticipate the same this weekend. Just wanted to tell all the people who will be attending this game to make the Stick ROCK again this week!!!! Cheer every play, do NOT sit down for a second, and will that team to a victory! I will be here in NJ ( 10 minutes from the Meadowlands ) holding down the fort..behind enemy lines!

GO 9ERS!!!!

Amen!! Go NINERS!
All you East Coast Niner Fans UNITE...

and meet in INDIANAPOLIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Born in SF, moved to NYC in late '85 and lived there until a year and a half ago.Very familiar with the NY sports scene.

Tough being a 49er fan on the east coast, and now in Charleston, SC it is really no better. I show up to a sports bar half an hour late and am usually relegated to a side room TV for the niners game.....all Eagles, Redskins, Packers, Lions, Steelers fans down here apparently. No "49er bar" to my knowledge either, which NYC does have (Finnerty's....sweet place!).

Luckily for me I have a coworker who is an east bay transplant, and we watched the Saints game at my house and we will watch the Giants game at his. All you need is one other fan to make it right!!
Niner fan from northern panhandle of West Virginia (hour outside of Pittsburgh). f**k the Steelers! haha

I only know about 8 other fans of our team. Too many Steelers, Browns & generally AFC North fans. There is also a large amount of Raider & Cowboy fans where I'm from too.
Originally posted by sspiker:
Virginian 49er fan, since grade school. F the Redskins.

Me too...
there are a good number of niner fans in the DC area
Share 49ersWebzone