-
pillageDatazz
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,784
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Would be crazy if we won the SB this year 
It's our time
-
frankieuc68
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,948
Ok, who will be the next salary cap guru? I vote AB!
-
49ersRing
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 14,908
Who will take over play calling now that he's gone?
-
_Goldblooded_
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,786
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Ok, who will be the next salary cap guru? I vote AB!
I would be good with AB too.
Its going to be Brian Hampton.
-
RiceOwensStokes
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 9,549
this might actually be a good thing, but I don't expect the Yorks to hire someone more competent
-
glorydayz
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 15,622
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
this might actually be a good thing, but I don't expect the Yorks to hire someone more competent
Won't know if its a good thing for a couple years out, bet he left a plan for how to deal with his cap structure over the next few years.
-
q0c0p
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,229
This is a big loss. Parag was the only one keeping kyle and John in check. Without him they have free reign to do anything and sign anyone
-
captveg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 29,665
Gonna be interesting to see who they promote or hire in his place.
-
ninerfaninnorcal
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,506
Have fun with the soccer! 😂🤣
-
boast
- Hella Fame
-
- Posts: 156,344
Originally posted by q0c0p:
This is a big loss. Parag was the only one keeping kyle and John in check. Without him they have free reign to do anything and sign anyone
-
SmokeyJoe
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,873
-
the_dynasty
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,610
Isnt Leeds Jed's team ? So Jed just decided to reallocate his resources ?
-
SmokeyJoe
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,873
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
Isnt Leeds Jed's team ? So Jed just decided to reallocate his resources ?
Correct.
-
blizzuntz
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 56,269
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
Isnt Leeds Jed's team ? So Jed just decided to reallocate his resources ?
Correct.
Leeds are 500 to 1 odds to win the premier league
-
brodiebluebanaszak
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 15,494
This is huge. This is inconceivably huge. This is by far the biggest news all off season. This represents real, needed change. I can't believe it. I think we'll need to bring in a respected guy by next year. But I have to applaud Jed for this. Stepping outside of his comfort zone.
I wonder if this will ring a bell with bosa and aiyuk.