LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 156 users in the forums

London suggestions - Travel / Accom / Food / Beer etc

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Stuuk
  • Veteran
I have a bit of a dilemma I don't know whether go the fan rally in Trafalgar Square or the meetu p with the reporters (Maiocco etc) in the Irish Pub which are running at adjacent times?

Also is there any plans for a Webzone gathering on the night before or gameday?
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by Joecool:
One thing concerns me about the two-week trip:
Injuries. How does the team handle injuries since they are away from their home base? We all know major injuries would not be traveling to Europe but what about the minor injuries where players need treatment but can still play the following week? Do they go to a hospital?

they play professional sports in England, (rugby, football, etc) if the NFL or the 49ers arent providing the proper medical care i´m sure they can find it in London through another team. the NFL has been playing games internationally for quite some time, i'm sure they have it figured out.

just a added comment from what i belive they will be training at spurs training ground and spurs have one of the best pysio and weight rooms phisility so ide guess they will utilise the medical group of spurs
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Stuuk:
I have a bit of a dilemma I don't know whether go the fan rally in Trafalgar Square or the meetu p with the reporters (Maiocco etc) in the Irish Pub which are running at adjacent times?

Same here man..
  • Stuuk
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Stuuk:

Same here man..

I asked one of my colleagues and apprently its a 5-10 minute walk from the bar to Trafalgar Square. So i'm gonna prob head to the bar for before/on 12, stray for about an hour and then head to the fan event.
Same here Stu. Thinking of getting into London early on the Saturday and working it out from there. I'll PM you my mobile number and we can work something out if you like?
Damn i wish i could go out there for a week.
don't forget there's a tailgate on saturday at trafalgar sq but also on sunday at the stadium from 11 am
link
Just a bump for those going or those that may not have seen it.
Guys Quick ?. Is it cold over there this time of the year?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:

yes...

• mod
  • Veteran

yes...

55° H
46° L

that is for Sunday, it supposed to be sunny, but its gonna rain the day before and the day after. Those temperatures are pretty consistent the entire week.
here's a suggestion, hijack the plane and crash it into the Yorks hotel suite.

yes...

55° H
46° L

that is for Sunday, it supposed to be sunny, but its gonna rain the day before and the day after. Those temperatures are pretty consistent the entire week.

Thanks for your help.

yes...

55° H
46° L

Thanks for your help.

Depends on your definition of cold I guess. I take a walk around my industrial estate at lunch in just a tee and trousers, but for sitting around watching a game for 3 hours then yeah, you're gonna need to wrap up warm.
i will be at the game sunday lucky i only have to travel about 100 miles to watch my first 49ers game :D cant wait...
Share 49ersWebzone