There are 215 users in the forums

London suggestions - Travel / Accom / Food / Beer etc

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
Guys Quick ?. Is it cold over there this time of the year?

yes...

55° H
46° L

that is for Sunday, it supposed to be sunny, but its gonna rain the day before and the day after. Those temperatures are pretty consistent the entire week.

Thanks for your help.

Depends on your definition of cold I guess. I take a walk around my industrial estate at lunch in just a tee and trousers, but for sitting around watching a game for 3 hours then yeah, you're gonna need to wrap up warm.

we are fliying all the way from minnesota.
how about electrical outlets?? how those this works???
You need a 3 pin plug.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
You need a 3 pin plug.

fuuuuhhh

i forgot england has a different outlet... i wonder if they sell converters in the airport?
Hi all

If anyone is interested there's a load of my 49ers pics up from this week over at ConcertsCaptured

I'll be at the Fan Rally on Saturday, I'll be the guy with the Jerry Rice shirt, Media Pass and camera! Say hi and be famous!

Dan
  • mod
  • Veteran
omg, i'm gonna be in london tomorrow

so yeah, is there gonna be a webzone get together?
You may want to try the Mayfair area. I was walking with my son and we met Taylor Mays and his father Stanford. Nice guys. We had a small chat and wished Taylor all the best for Sunday's game.

We are starting to see 49ers and Broncos jerseys all over London.

The excitement will go up until the game, with a nice program tomorrow.

Go Niners !
You may want to try the Mayfair area. I was walking with my son and we met Taylor Mays and his father Stanford. Nice guys. We had a small chat and wished Taylor all the best for Sunday's game.

We are starting to see 49ers and Broncos jerseys all over London.

The excitement will go up until the game, with a nice program tomorrow.

Go Niners !
The food at Garfunkle's may have been the worst I have ever eaten. And, I have travelled to over 30 countries around the world.

To let you know how bad the food was at the London Garfunkles, near Leicester Square, my wife and I fought for the rights to eat the cucumber.

Get the beef and ale pies at the pubs. Skip all other food venues.
  • mod
  • Veteran
just touched down... anybody out and about? I think i'm gonna head down to leicester square and check things out pretty soon

Great meet-up today guys, shame it wasn't for longer, but well done to all those who showed up and all those who organised it. ;)
As long as you stay away from the football game while in London, I'm sure you will have a fun time.
Share 49ersWebzone