LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

Walt Harris...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by GMniner805:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I think Walt Harris will be back and he'll add needed depth at CB. We already have 4 pretty good corners in Spencer, Clements, Brown, and Bly when healthy. Why not keep Harris around? The guy is a ballhawk and was IMO, the best cover corner we had before his injury. If he's recovered from his injury, add him to the mix. He could also backup at S. There's this idea that you need to be a big guy to be safety but I don't really buy it. You just have to have good ball skills and Harris does.

Agreed.

I feel that Brown is a poor tackler - see Jordy Nelson juke him out for a TD and Bly may not be back unless he wants to come back here. I do think that someone will see his tape and give him a starting role somewhere.

I'm quite content with Harris being the nickel back.

-9fA

How could you be content with having the slowest nickel back in the league??

. Not one to normally comment on posters, but jeez, this place sucks in the offseason.

Don't feed the trolls. Judging by the guys post, he doesn't know s**t about football or Walt Harris. He knows how to make sweeping generalizations though.
I am thinking about Walt Harris should move to FS? I think, he is very good and hidden the around when he can make an Ints.. So Goldson should move to SS.. If the defensive does look improve and better much?
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Jan 28, 2010 at 10:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by GMniner805:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I think Walt Harris will be back and he'll add needed depth at CB. We already have 4 pretty good corners in Spencer, Clements, Brown, and Bly when healthy. Why not keep Harris around? The guy is a ballhawk and was IMO, the best cover corner we had before his injury. If he's recovered from his injury, add him to the mix. He could also backup at S. There's this idea that you need to be a big guy to be safety but I don't really buy it. You just have to have good ball skills and Harris does.

Agreed.

I feel that Brown is a poor tackler - see Jordy Nelson juke him out for a TD and Bly may not be back unless he wants to come back here. I do think that someone will see his tape and give him a starting role somewhere.

I'm quite content with Harris being the nickel back.

-9fA

How could you be content with having the slowest nickel back in the league??

. Not one to normally comment on posters, but jeez, this place sucks in the offseason.

Don't feed the trolls. Judging by the guys post, he doesn't know s**t about football or Walt Harris. He knows how to make sweeping generalizations though.

lol I actually played the game in college, I've forgotten more about football than most of you Bloggers could ever learn.

I can't believe you people cant understand a cb who is old, slow and coming of knee surgery is dead weight.

Fyl's
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Not much has been said about him since the season ending injury. But it's unlikely the niners will land Hayden , with needs at Rt, Kr, safety, and Guard. So if he return's it be a nothing more then a 1 year deal. With Walt, Spencer, Nate, Bly, Brown. That's some solid depth if he return's for one more year...

Niner nation what say you?

I say this is not the Factor and you are not Bill O'Rielly. Or are you...hhmmmm

It's Bill O'Reilly. Normally I before e but there's no C. lol
Share 49ersWebzone