Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Translation: (I think)
You fans are a bunch of whiners. Smith sucks! We can't make the playoffs with him, but a lot of you zoners want him. Singletary is giving you what you want, and it might get him fired.

Am I close?

correct me if i'm wrong but is not the Zone that wants someone else at QB?

So, are you calling your self a baby?

It wasn't my post.
Half the zone wants a new QB, half the zone wants to see if Alex can become the real deal.

This is merely another anti-Smith thread... unless I've missed something.

Wasn't talking towards you but the translation. OK so the Zone is really like 75% against Smith. And he wants some else than Smith so he is the one whinning and crying making himself the baby?

Seems that way to me. He doesn't seem to have any suggestion for a better QB from what I can tell.

This thread isn't locked yet?
Originally posted by ninerforyears:
That's what happens when the little babies get milk on their clothes! We have to give the webzone babies what they want! What you want little babies daddy wants to know? Ooochy, Koooochy me want alex smith as quaterback, now daddy knows that he's not going to get us to the playoffs but for my little babies give them what they want! And give the little babies a fire truck also to put out the soon coming fire that will erupt when sing and everybody get fired from satisfying the little babies! Oooochy. Kooooochy, Poooooh. Goin and burp that little baby!

You must be some new kind of idiot....
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFan:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Originally posted by eastie:
That's what happens when the little babies get milk on their clothes! We have to give the webzone babies what they want! What you want little babies daddy wants to know? Ooochy, Koooochy me want alex smith as quaterback, now daddy knows that he's not going to get us to the playoffs but for my little babies give them what they want! And give the little babies a fire truck also to put out the soon coming fire that will erupt when sing and everybody get fired from satisfying the little babies! Oooochy. Kooooochy, Poooooh. Goin and burp that little baby!

You must be some new kind of idiot....

LMAO
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

How, in the (censored) is this a take? Oh, I get it, it's a parody! Silly me. A parody of a post with relevant information. Yeah, that's it. That's a good boy, ooooochy, koochy, pooh back to you!

[ Edited by fropwns on Jan 22, 2010 at 14:24:47 ]
Originally posted by fropwns:

How, in the (censored) is this a take? Oh, I get it, its a parody! Silly me. A parody of a post with relevant information. Yeah, that's it. That's a good boy, ooooochy, koochy, pooh back to you!

lol owned.
I always thought it was oooooochy kooooochy koooooh
Originally posted by Digger25:

LMAO!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by teeohh:

I believe you are correct. I have no children, but as a child at heart I can speak with some authority on this subject.

Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Free thread. Where are the boobies
You need to get laid. Very unhappy. I hope your life gets better.

Take care.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by teeohh:

I believe you are correct. I have no children, but as a child at heart I can speak with some authority on this subject.

I agree guys. Its oooooochy kooooochy koooooh.

Looks like the poster even fails at failing...
may me has another bottle?

[]

[ Edited by Giant9er on Jan 22, 2010 at 16:03:24 ]
Share 49ersWebzone