LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Ooooochy, Kooooochy, Poooooh!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thread of the day!!
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Originally posted by NASTYNATE22:
Originally posted by ninerforyears:
That's what happens when the little babies get milk on their clothes! We have to give the webzone babies what they want! What you want little babies daddy wants to know? Ooochy, Koooochy me want alex smith as quaterback, now daddy knows that he's not going to get us to the playoffs but for my little babies give them what they want! And give the little babies a fire truck also to put out the soon coming fire that will erupt when sing and everybody get fired from satisfying the little babies! Oooochy. Kooooochy, Poooooh. Goin and burp that little baby!

I feel embarassed for you.

Lol, he's a new guy, and wants to make some points. He failed in this one, but he can dream.

Dude I think it's the thread of the year!
I think its spelled coochie.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

My bad I don't talk baby talk, are you one of the babies I'm talking about! Don't get mad I'm just saying!
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
stop f king around

yea, the webzone sure is serious business. haha
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Flex that intellect...brilliant display of brainpower!

I'm trying brother, I'm trying!
That's what happens when the little babies get milk on their clothes! We have to give the webzone babies what they want! What you want little babies daddy wants to know? Ooochy, Koooochy me want alex smith as quaterback, now daddy knows that he's not going to get us to the playoffs but for my little babies give them what they want! And give the little babies a fire truck also to put out the soon coming fire that will erupt when sing and everybody get fired from satisfying the little babies! Oooochy. Kooooochy, Poooooh. Goin and burp that little baby!

BOOHOO YOU CRYBABY
Wow. Eight more months of threads of like this. I love the offseason.
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
stop f king around

yea, the webzone sure is serious business. haha

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

BOOHOO YOU CRYBABY

Haven't you noticed I'm the babysitter! I burp the babies! And right now you need a good tappen!
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

i think coochie refers to something else

I suddenly feel the need to suckle...
I don't understand what the original post is saying...

can someone translate?
Share 49ersWebzone