There are 150 users in the forums

Ooooochy, Kooooochy, Poooooh!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
I don't understand what the original post is saying...

can someone translate?

Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Originally posted by NASTYNATE22:
Originally posted by ninerforyears:
That's what happens when the little babies get milk on their clothes! We have to give the webzone babies what they want! What you want little babies daddy wants to know? Ooochy, Koooochy me want alex smith as quaterback, now daddy knows that he's not going to get us to the playoffs but for my little babies give them what they want! And give the little babies a fire truck also to put out the soon coming fire that will erupt when sing and everybody get fired from satisfying the little babies! Oooochy. Kooooochy, Poooooh. Goin and burp that little baby!

I feel embarassed for you.

Lol, he's a new guy, and wants to make some points. He failed in this one, but he can dream.

Came across pretty clear to me! You might not like it, but LOUD AND CLEAR!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
That's what happens when the little babies get milk on their clothes! We have to give the webzone babies what they want! What you want little babies daddy wants to know? Ooochy, Koooochy me want alex smith as quaterback, now daddy knows that he's not going to get us to the playoffs but for my little babies give them what they want! And give the little babies a fire truck also to put out the soon coming fire that will erupt when sing and everybody get fired from satisfying the little babies! Oooochy. Kooooochy, Poooooh. Goin and burp that little baby!

BOOHOO YOU CRYBABY

Haven't you noticed I'm the babysitter! I burp the babies! And right now you need a good tappen!

I'll help with the "tappen"!

Originally posted by NinerGM:
this is ridiculous
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
I don't understand what the original post is saying...

can someone translate?

I can...

It says, "I'm not getting my way, so I'm going to throw a fit and blame everyone else".
Translation: (I think)
You fans are a bunch of whiners. Smith sucks! We can't make the playoffs with him, but a lot of you zoners want him. Singletary is giving you what you want, and it might get him fired.

Am I close?
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
You fans are a bunch of whiners. Smith sucks! We can't make the playoffs with him, but a lot of you zoners want him. Singletary is giving you what you want, and it might get him fired.

Am I close?

That kinda makes sense.

Am I close?

correct me if i'm wrong but is not the Zone that wants someone else at QB?

So, are you calling your self a baby?
ah s**t mother f**kin balls whore this aint be flying up in this piece for alex smith naw man hell naw sing be hyping this dude but dude cant get no respect up in this cuz fools be wanting quick fixes like a crack whore, this s**t takes time my peeps, fool be ice out in shoulders dude has enough chips to fill a bag of Lays you feel me

Originally posted by valrod33:
ah s**t mother f**kin balls whore this aint be flying up in this piece for alex smith naw man hell naw sing be hyping this dude but dude cant get no respect up in this cuz fools be wanting quick fixes like a crack whore, this s**t takes time my peeps, fool be ice out in shoulders dude has enough chips to fill a bag of Lays you feel me

x2
Too much drugs are bad for you, this thread is evidence of that.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Am I close?

It wasn't my post.
Half the zone wants a new QB, half the zone wants to see if Alex can become the real deal.

This is merely another anti-Smith thread... unless I've missed something.

Am I close?

It wasn't my post.
Half the zone wants a new QB, half the zone wants to see if Alex can become the real deal.

Wasn't talking towards you but the translation. OK so the Zone is really like 75% against Smith. And he wants some else than Smith so he is the one whinning and crying making himself the baby?

Am I close?

It wasn't my post.

Yep except the guy uses avatar language in the title.
Share 49ersWebzone