LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

Jason Hill " Bruce never spoke to me "

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lol ...... Taken from PFT , they quoted a article from Usa Today about hill talking about the influence Bruce had on him.

Bruce went on radio stating he'd be interested in coaching the Rams WR's once he retires.

Bruce always seemed arogant , could be he had his favorites

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/niners/notes.htm

[ Edited by ziggy_gonna_rock on Jan 19, 2010 at 15:43:24 ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Lol ...... Taken from PFT , they quoted a article from Usa Today about hill talking about the influence Bruce had on him.

Bruce went on radio stating he'd be interested in coaching the Rams WR's once he retires.

Bruce always seemed arogant , could be he had his favorites

I think Hill is just bitter that he doesn't see any playing time. It may be another attempt to have the 49ers release him, so he can actually contribute on another team.
Bruce never really said much at all. Can you remember he doing that many interviews? I remember watching him at training camp, and he just kept to himself the entire time
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Honestly, I have never liked Bruce, what he said or did, I could give a s**t.

I didn't like the signing, I never liked him, always thought he was our enemy and never thought of him as a 49er.

f**k that mother.
sounds like everyone hates J.Hill. Wassup with that??
Originally posted by Chief:

I didn't like the signing, I never liked him, always thought he was our enemy and never thought of him as a 49er.

f**k that mother.

AMEN! -That f**ker's 'supposed' injury/slippery hands cost us a handful of games/big plays last season. Specially those effortless catches which resulted in game-ending interceptions during the Texans/Colts games (never trust a Ram).
Originally posted by Chief:

f**k that mother.

AMEN!!!! You took the words right out of my mouth.. And we can blame it all on Nolan, because if Nolan didn't suck so bad, he would never have hired Martz.. IF he never hired Martz, than Bruce would have never been signed.. I hated em' all and I'm glad they're gone.

I could never understand all the love Bruce got around here. The guy is, was and always will be a Ram.
Thats funny cause everytime I would see Hill make a play I would think it was Bruce for a minute, His play resembles Bruce's so I thought for sure Bruce had alot to do with that especially last year.
I still remember everyone loving Bruce and using him as a "mentor"

dude is quiet as f**k and I doubt he ever said anything to "mentor" our WR's..seems like its true

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Jan 19, 2010 at 15:49:27 ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Bruce is a douche

Originally posted by NinerGM:
Bruce was an "earn your place" type of guy. I recall an interview where he would not "talk to rooks" until they would prove themselves on the field. Sorry, but hating on Bruce - and yes it's hate when you only have a 1/2 quote and judging a great player based on so little. Arrogant? Uh no.

f**k I. Bruce!!! you call it hating...I call it my feelings on another person who didn't do s**t for my franchise(except take up a roster spot) and should have never been here in the first place.....peace out old man...don't let the door hit u...where the good lord split you....LOL.

j/k man....I really don't care about the guy...never have and never will.
PFT is just starting to start s**t. I remember seeing Bruce giving Hill pointers during training camp. I also remember Hill giving a body bump to Bruce during the last game of the season.
Where's my boy, B.Jones?

Hopefully he gets a shot and more reps.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
I still remember everyone loving Bruce and using him as a "mentor"

dude is quiet as f**k and I doubt he ever said anything to "mentor" our WR's..seems like its true

This, i was wondering why they didnt bring in Jerry to mentor, or coach up the WR's
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Bruce never really said much at all. Can you remember he doing that many interviews? I remember watching him at training camp, and he just kept to himself the entire time

Yeah, Bruce wasn't known for talking much so I have no idea how he's going to turn out as a WR coach.

-9fA
Share 49ersWebzone