There are 589 users in the forums
Can Chilo make the Pro Bowl in 2010?
Can Chilo make the Pro Bowl in 2010?
Jan 4, 2010 at 2:04 PM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475
I lol'd
Jan 4, 2010 at 2:04 PM
- Memphis9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,661
I think he just needs better coaching, and I think all the guys need to hit the weights harder.
Jan 4, 2010 at 2:06 PM
- BETTERDAYZ9ERS
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,078
This line is missing Pro Bowl players. For way too long. It seems he might be the only one on the roster close to making it
Jan 4, 2010 at 2:07 PM
- swim4speed
- Veteran
- Posts: 262
Based on his performance for the entire year and the entire OL's performance??? Heck no! I hope he will make it, but if I had to bet money....I'd bet at least $1,000 that he won't make it for the 2010 season.
Jan 4, 2010 at 2:08 PM
- A-R-S
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,220
Wow, not only does he suck, but he's arrogant as well.
Jan 4, 2010 at 2:09 PM
- BETTERDAYZ9ERS
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,078
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Wow, not only does he suck, but he's arrogant as well.
He did get better but maybe we can use the word "confident" rather than "arrogant".
Which might not be a bad thing.
Jan 4, 2010 at 2:09 PM
- dj43
- Moderator
- Posts: 38,437
He came out of USC a year early for family financial reasons. Everyone said he would have been a top 10 pick with another year.
So yes, he COULD be a Pro Bowl player in the future but that is a long way off.
So yes, he COULD be a Pro Bowl player in the future but that is a long way off.
Jan 4, 2010 at 2:10 PM
- chico49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,961
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
This line is missing Pro Bowl players. For way too long. It seems he might be the only one on the roster close to making it
I'm gonna have to put a no stamp on this.
If he gets better coaching, like someone above said, then we will see a development into a decent, consistent player. The year after that maybe we could consider it.
Jan 4, 2010 at 2:11 PM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,137
Originally posted by dj43:
He came out of USC a year early for family financial reasons. Everyone said he would have been a top 10 pick with another year.
So yes, he COULD be a Pro Bowl player in the future but that is a long way off.
a guard picked in the top 10?
ya
Jan 4, 2010 at 2:11 PM
- Overkill
- Moderator
- Posts: 11,944
I would love it if that happened, but I saw nothing this season that leads me to believe he has a better chance of making the Pro Bowl than I do.
Jan 4, 2010 at 2:11 PM
- Norcal9erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,566
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
I lol'd




I think I.... Oh, yup! I just SMP!! LMAO!!
Jan 4, 2010 at 2:11 PM
- contrarios
- Veteran
- Posts: 950
He needs to be sent to the locker room first!
Jan 4, 2010 at 2:15 PM
- eastie
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,514
Originally posted by Overkill:
I would love it if that happened, but I saw nothing this season that leads me to believe he has a better chance of making the Pro Bowl than I do.
Really? What was your number? How many snaps were you in for?
Jan 4, 2010 at 2:17 PM
- dj43
- Moderator
- Posts: 38,437
Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by dj43:
He came out of USC a year early for family financial reasons. Everyone said he would have been a top 10 pick with another year.
So yes, he COULD be a Pro Bowl player in the future but that is a long way off.
a guard picked in the top 10?
ya
I probably should have said, "some" said he could be a top 10 pick. IIRC, that was at the draft when the "experts" were giving their opinions on the players as they were picked.
I like Rachal. He is quicker than Baas and seems beefy enough. I have watched him pretty closely over the past 4 or 5 games and have seen him fire into the second level on occasion and do some good stuff. He just needs PT and better coaching along with better play blending to give OL more of an advantage with better angles.