LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 166 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
8-8!!!

My goodness how times have changed, I'm happy about 8-8.

CHAMPIONSHIP!
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Predicted an 8-8 record.

8-8
BobS
49erfaninPA
cortana49
Defuego
spitninerred
lamontb
cNiner
AKfanster
A-R-S
phiLthyphiL
jays9ers
ncninerfan
NCommand
Micky6
morghed
saniner

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=133072&highlight=pymwymi

Yep that Seattle game cost me that 9-7 prediction.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
8-8!!!

My goodness how times have changed, I'm happy about 8-8.

Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I hope your ashamed of yourselves Sing and Raye. You guys are a*****es and I hope you're left jobless.

STFU troll.

Don't hurt my feelings now.

go jump off a bridge

Originally posted by maxsmart:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
ALEX SUCKS He has no accuracy deep!

lol, he hits what one pass out of how many deep and he is suddenly accurate? Come on...

Steve DeBerg was much better than Smith. But Walsh was smart enough to say "DeBerg is just good enough to get you beat". So he searched and found Montana and Young. But we will stick with DeBerg, I mean Smith.

Ugh shut up. That was a scoring drive ago. The one that Alex Smith lead. It's useless arguing. Only peyton manning would be sufficient.

Most Smith haters are just going to hate no matter what. When I see them bashing Smith when the kid throws a TD passes I know there is no hope.

I understand hate, but saying that we'll suddenly find a HOF QB out of the s**t pool of college players and FA QBs is f**king DISGUSTING. obviously he's not the answer yet, but f**k.

I agree, we won't 'suddenly' find a HOF QB, esp if we don't look. Smith is an average NFL QB, not championship caliber. He's had 5 years to learn now, and he's average. Keep Smith, but keep your feeble minds open to the fact that he;'s not great, and to win championships, you usually need a great QB.

Well then who is it then? Tell me please.....

lol, he hits what one pass out of how many deep and he is suddenly accurate? Come on...

Steve DeBerg was much better than Smith. But Walsh was smart enough to say "DeBerg is just good enough to get you beat". So he searched and found Montana and Young. But we will stick with DeBerg, I mean Smith.

Ugh shut up. That was a scoring drive ago. The one that Alex Smith lead. It's useless arguing. Only peyton manning would be sufficient.

You probably thought Steve Deberg was the bomb

You probably don't even know who DeBerg is.

I've noticed that ALOT of the younger generation seem to think that he was a bad QB. Newsflash. He was average because we had a crap team because we traded everything to get OJ who was on his last legs.

DeBerg did not fit Walsh's Offense and so Steve. It was nothing personal, he just didn't fit. And we got Joe. So it only made sense to let the man try it somewhere else.

That's kinda like Bono. Alot of us were bummed that we couldn't keep him. Cause he was just as solid as Joe was running the WCO. He wasn't Joe but he was definitely the next best thing at that time. Yet couldn't run anything else.

So keep on keepin on, but you're wrong.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by confusedrhino:
Hooray for non-losing season! I expected 9-7 or 8-8 so not a good season but not a horrible one either.

All in all not bad. Again though, we shot ourselves in the foot in lots of games we could have won.

First half was terrible cause of play calling. In all games, I never seem to see a rythm that Raye sets. He just seems to be all over the place.

Alex played okay. For some reason on the deep throws to Crabs he always throws to the wrong shoulder. He did that twice this game and at least once in a previous game. Nice throw to Vernon though, right in stride.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Crown:
IF VD wanted that record he should have held on to more passes this year.

I remember some drops in the endzone and at the goal line this year.

Namely, the one in SEA. But to be fair it hit him in his facemask, so he couldn't see the ball.

you should see the ball BEFORE it hits you in the face.

lol no s**t? jesus sarcasm doesn't translate on here sometimes.

its because of all the idiocy on the board. when someone says "kwame harris was a pro bowl tackle" in niner talk, that could literally be how they feel.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
NINERSSSSSS! Leaving downtown stl! :D

Was that you in the end zone with Gore?

Most Smith haters are just going to hate no matter what. When I see them bashing Smith when the kid throws a TD passes I know there is no hope.

I understand hate, but saying that we'll suddenly find a HOF QB out of the s**t pool of college players and FA QBs is f**king DISGUSTING. obviously he's not the answer yet, but f**k.

I agree, we won't 'suddenly' find a HOF QB, esp if we don't look. Smith is an average NFL QB, not championship caliber. He's had 5 years to learn now, and he's average. Keep Smith, but keep your feeble minds open to the fact that he;'s not great, and to win championships, you usually need a great QB.

Really, a feeble mind? So you're steel trap of a brain doesn't realize the other faults we have on offense? Namely, the offense line. Or that our receivers drop the ball? And don't get separation? I'm NOT saying that these are excuses for Alex sucking, because he's had his low moments, but it is a TEAM game. We need ALL of the cogs to work together to produce a working tool! Wrap your brain around keeping your mind open to other things that factor into struggling QBs.

peace guys here's to the offseason. Go Niners!
I hope your ashamed of yourselves Sing and Raye. You guys are a*****es and I hope you're left jobless.

STFU troll.

go jump off a bridge

Well...Its been fun yall...See yall in the Free Agency and the Draft Room forums! GO NINERS 2010!!!!!!

STFU troll.

go jump off a bridge

Time for you to go home now. Short bus is waiting.

Really, a feeble mind? So you're steel trap of a brain doesn't realize the other faults we have on offense? Namely, the offense line. Or that our receivers drop the ball? And don't get separation? I'm NOT saying that these are excuses for Alex sucking, because he's had his low moments, but it is a TEAM game. We need ALL of the cogs to work together to produce a working tool! Wrap your brain around keeping your mind open to other things that factor into struggling QBs.

Share 49ersWebzone