LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Question To Al Niner Fans??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How long will you stay a fan if the we keep losing and don't make the playoffs year after year? I am a fan for life.
for ever
Originally posted by valrod33:
for ever

Amen, I w am a niner fan for life!
FOREVER BABY
Originally posted by Eastcoast49er:
How long will you stay a fan if the we keep losing and don't make the playoffs year after year? I am a fan for life.

you must be the type who simply picked the 49er's as the team to follow..

for that, i am deeply sorry. i dont know what that feels like, i was raised to love the Niners, and the Niners only..
forever and no we don't die we just multiply forever and ever and ever and ever
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Niners fo life!
That's kind of a strange question. I would think all the bandwagoners let on a bus a few years ago. Oh, maybe there are some fanatics who pine for Singletary dropping his drawers again.

I know that this probably doesn't make sense to the average fan, but you have to start somewhere and I believe talentwise we are much better than we were 3 to 4 years ago.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
for ever

Yah I will be a fan forever.

However I have adopted the Saints as my team to root for in the playoffs. I think Im gonna start doing that once the niners are eliminated from playoff contention every year.
you should be banned for asking such a dumb q

I have been a fan for a long time and I ask this question because you never know what if we don't make the playoffs for a while will we just give up stop posting turn into the Lions fans. Just wanted to know because sometimes it just feel like if we don't win or make playoff screw the some of the players(Alex), coach, gm, and owner that will fix our problems and next year we make playoffs. I believe it takes more and I will keep saying this every year until we do next year is our year, some team can't say that no matter what they do.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
They can lose for the next 100 years and they'll still be my team. Win or lose.
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Originally posted by Eastcoast49er:

you must be the type who simply picked the 49er's as the team to follow..

for that, i am deeply sorry. i dont know what that feels like, i was raised to love the Niners, and the Niners only..

i was raised to hate the 49ers.
but i grew up a fan anyways.

NINERS FOR LIFE
49ERS for life baby.
I'll be a fan until I die.
Share 49ersWebzone