49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 971 users in the forums

Crabs Vs D Jax... who has the better day?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Crabs Vs D Jax... who has the better day?

well, I'd say Jackson but based on how we contained Fitz, I can see Crabtree out shining him on Sunday.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,425
depends on how effective the pass rush is, for both teams.
Crabs, of course
Originally posted by Dino:

That was funny as hell
Originally posted by Dino:

LMFAO big man can't get up.
I think DeSean scores three on a reverse, pr and pass reception.
Crabtree. Simply because we are going to win! You can have all the stats as long as we get a win.
I think Desean tries to go across the middle and gets his clock cleaned by Willis like that other chump on the jets last year.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Dino:

LMFAO big man can't get up.

gravity is a b***h for fat people
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Dino:

LMFAO big man can't get up.

gravity is a b***h for fat people

Andy "Skywalker" Reid
Scared s**t out of me...thought we signed Darrell Jackson back again or something.

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Scared s**t out of me...thought we signed Darrell Jackson back again or something.


Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone