There are 264 users in the forums

Crabs Vs D Jax... who has the better day?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Crabs Vs D Jax... who has the better day?

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

Stop calling him D Jax. Am I really the only one that thinks of this guy immediately?

but to answer the question, probably DeSean.
Desean Jackson will have the bigger day due to his ability to return punts.
if it's snowing bad then neither of them will do anything
desean jackson
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

This man right here!
f**k desean jackson i hope patrick willis breaks his f**kin legs

[ Edited by valrod33 on Dec 18, 2009 at 19:56:27 ]
As a receiver, Crabtree, esp because of our defense. Overall, probably Jackson due to his return skills. Crabs is due for a "breakout" game; hopefully it's this weekend.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Scared s**t out of me...thought we signed Darrell Jackson back again or something.

I was the opposite, I thought maybe he was in Philly with their injuries. I got pumped up!

[ Edited by bigmur49 on Dec 18, 2009 at 20:54:25 ]
Originally posted by wailers15:
if it's snowing bad then neither of them will do anything

I think the Patriots proved you can still through in the snow against the Titans this year!

(If you are talented enough)

Scared s**t out of me...thought we signed Darrell Jackson back again or something.

lol I was wondering why he was bringing up D Jax too!

We traded away a 4th round draft pick for this bum??? What a waste of a draft pick!
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
As a receiver, Crabtree, esp because of our defense. Overall, probably Jackson due to his return skills. Crabs is due for a "breakout" game; hopefully it's this weekend.

One on one with one the best cb's in the league should be fun. Also i expect them to try and double or triple vd and i hope they do because i haven't see 3 guys do it yet. The only guy who could match up would be dawkins and thank god he's a bronco!
Going to be a homer here. I think I am going to expect Crabtree to be the best receiver on the field for years to come. Haven't felt that way about a Niner receiver in some time. It sure feels good:)
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k desean jackson i hope patrick willis breaks his f**kin legs

its around that time of year when willis usually knocks someone unconscious(ex: Brad smith)
Share 49ersWebzone