There are 231 users in the forums

49ers Open as a 10-point dog to Philly

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Good. I'm glad we're a heavy dog. I wish they were favored by 14.

I want us going into this game with a chip on our shoulder the size of Pennsylvania.

I hope this motivates the Niners into coming out swinging.
Originally posted by nickbradley:
The oddsmakers are giving Philly 10 with an over/under of 44.5. In a way, the market is saying 27-17 Philly...seems like a pretty large spread.
If you REALLY feel that way, then bet the house on the Niners.
Originally posted by taney71:
Sounds about right. We are a bad team and Philly has been good for a long time.

Were not a bad team, Were a growing team on the rise that shoots ourselves in the foot a lil to much, If we come with our A game i have no doubt we can beat philly.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by fryet:
Sounds like the Minnesota Vikings - we lost to them by 10, right?

really? so favre threw a 14 point touchdown to beat us in the last second? wow

the niners are too unpredictable (especially on the road) to bet on this. but i'd rather go with the niners. (f*ck did i just jinx it)

......coming from team webzone degenerates.

FYI, niners are 4-0-2 against the spread in the last 6 games. and the eagles a 6-3 in their last 9 home games against the spread.

[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Dec 16, 2009 at 14:42:33 ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I see this game more like the Atlanta game. Philly is playing good ball right now. And at home they tend to be tough. We seem to only put one or a few good games together and then go back to our bad ways. We are due to get blown out IMO. We could easily lose this game by 40 or more points.

This has "Atlanta game" written all over it. Or like going into Chicago that one year. I just see this as a blow out game. I will be surprised if we keep it close.

We'll see...
dont' forget, if it wasn't for one of the biggest 4th quarter f*ckups that i've ever witnessed, we would have beat the eagles last season at home....
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Quick Question: You guys do realize that this line is to encourage people to bet, and not a prediction of the game, right?

Originally posted by MadMartz:
Thats ok, the Niners are 8-3-2 against the spread. 2nd in the NFL in fact.

http://blog.betvega.com/nfl-against-the-spread-records-going-into-week-15/

And Philadelphia is 6th in the NFL against the spread....still a tough game
Maybe we should just stay home and play the gameon Madden instead.

Nevermind the spread, it will be Another Guaranteed Monster Victory
We're 1-5 on the road this year, but MAYBE we're starting to mature. Being comfortable with the offense helps limit crowd noise impact.
I don't even need to watch the game, what with all the wisdom I have read in here about how the game will turn out.
  • Jacka
  • Veteran
I see this game more like the Atlanta game. Philly is playing good ball right now. And at home they tend to be tough. We seem to only put one or a few good games together and then go back to our bad ways. We are due to get blown out IMO. We could easily lose this game by 40 or more points.

This has "Atlanta game" written all over it. Or like going into Chicago that one year. I just see this as a blow out game. I will be surprised if we keep it close.

Now im not saying we are the best team in the world but give the Niners some credit, other than the Atlanta game all the games they have lost have been under 7 points. They have held their own against some of the better offenses this year, like the Colts, Packers, and Texans.

I think this will be a close game, the Niners will have a chance to win this game hopefully they step up again and get that W, I will be rooting for them.

I see almost no chance at all of winning this one but I hope we do.

You are such a piece of sh*t! I have not seen one post from you that ever says anything positive. Oh an don't give the "I'm just being real" bullsh*t. You are a hater to the T. I hope to run into you one of these days at Typhoon Saloon in PB for a game and put you in check. Turn your Niner card in at the door and show yourself out.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
dont' forget, if it wasn't for one of the biggest 4th quarter f*ckups that i've ever witnessed, we would have beat the eagles last season at home....

JTO was a pawn in the game orchestrated by the NFL to keep the 49ers down.
Share 49ersWebzone