LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 199 users in the forums

For those who don't like David Baas

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
He was a monster today. He had key blocks on several long runs and was the road grader we all hoped for.

Please give him his just desserts and some credit for today.

That is all
  • iohk
  • Veteran
bam bam bigelow is nice
we need consistency out of him.
we need to grab some in the off season to push bass for the starting role.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Smiley couldn't hold his jock this evening. I don't think he gets the credit he deserves.
Agree with above, Baas had a nice game, but he needs to play to that level every week. Certainly worth keeping around and resigning, regardless of who we draft.
I think he's solid. I dislike snyder starting at Tackle, but we've had a issue there since k. harris.
I seriously think every big run Gore had this year was a result of a Baas pull. Seriously. Look it up.
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
Agree with above, Baas had a nice game, but he needs to play to that level every week. Certainly worth keeping around and resigning, regardless of who we draft.

You and scott need to talk about keeping some guards. Glad to see Rachael could at least reach out and touch somebody

[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Dec 14, 2009 at 21:09:06 ]
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:

This, props to a good game for him & the o-line!
I'll give him props he played well tonight.

Baas played a great game tonight but he needs to be more consistent. He was the first pick in the second round of the draft and couldn't find the field until last year. But hey, the line played well tonight - one if their best games!
Originally posted by Nuns:
He was a monster today. He had key blocks on several long runs and was the road grader we all hoped for.

Please give him his just desserts and some credit for today.

That is all

He was awesome pulling today. Nice job by the O-line tonight.
I'd just like to see Baas start to really drive people some more. Sometimes he doesn't sustain or lock on quite long enough, but he can get a good initial pop.
lol watch the highlights from tonight gore trucks right into baas at the 1. haha david's slammed into 2 guys taking them both out.

[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Dec 14, 2009 at 21:23:49 ]
good job by baas tonight.
Share 49ersWebzone