There are 223 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LVJay:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH F**************K!!!!!

Late to the thread I see...
these injuries doe....
For those who have witnessed many players suffer severe injuries and walk on them, and from personal experience actually playing a game on a broken ankle (hey, Donovan McNabb did that too), I am not ready to say we're in the clear.

Until we know there's no major ligament damage, I don't want to get my hopes up, considering how horrific he was screaming on the field. I got a text from my dad saying it made him flash back to Bryant Young and that horrific Ken Norton incident. Gah, I can't even bear to think about that again
that looked bad and sounded bad. e was creaming pretty freakin loud
Hope he's good
that BY thang was horrific....
Originally posted by wailers15:

didn't help that the dome was 80% empty by then
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver

Just walked to the bus with joe staley. He's fine. Hearing his fellow linemen goof on him for his initial reaction to injury was priceless
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by wailers15:

didn't help that the dome was 80% empty by then

Lol. Right. For all we know, he does that every time he scratches his nose.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

For about 15 seconds, Staley thought he'd broken his ankle. He yelled, 'it's broken!' Thankfully he was mistaken. Hilarity ensued

Originally posted by Jcool:

Just walked to the bus with joe staley. He's fine. Hearing his fellow linemen goof on him for his initial reaction to injury was priceless

This is...

Hilarious.
Bizarre.
Thrilling.

That would be awesome if true. Sounded like the storming of the beaches in the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan.
They should rag on him hard on the next Joe Show...like give him a fake Emmy or Oscar lol

For about 15 seconds, Staley thought he'd broken his ankle. He yelled, 'it's broken!' Thankfully he was mistaken. Hilarity ensued

This is one of the most hilarious events in 49er history.
God I hope Joe Staley is OK. He's been doing a Great Job and is a true Leader. Get well Soon Joe Staley.
Share 49ersWebzone