LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

Did you ever notice Sing talks tough but coaches like a little girl?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by stevenking57:
Say it to his face, then I could respect you. Otherwise, I think your are an idiot!

You arrange the meeting, and please feel free to be there in person!

do you see steven's point though, you are doing the same thing that you are accusing Singletary of - all tough talking.

Sure but I am a frustrated and angry fan, he is the coach, it is my right to feel this way. My words help me blow off steam, his mislead paying customers about his true intentions, whats worse.

so it's okay for you, and not for him?

Yes my words are therapeutic for me his are dishonest to his employer, to the fans of this team, his are maid on a national forum , mine well mine are on this forum, I am not lying, and he is either lying to us or to himself. So yea worse for him okay for me, I believe what I am saying.

I don't know what Sing believes, other that the niners can run between the tackles at will on any team at any time!
Originally posted by 190836:
Defensively we play way off against good teams, and offensively we are timed as mice, Sing is so full of crap with his tough gut "Nut cracker" BS!

Physical with an F my ass more like Scared with a capital S!

Pull the tampon out and start coaching like you have a pair! Walk the Walk or shut your tough guy pie hole you fraud!

Amen.

Thanks, dude.
Say it to his face, then I could respect you. Otherwise, I think your are an idiot!

do you see steven's point though, you are doing the same thing that you are accusing Singletary of - all tough talking.

WTH? He's a fan and this is a message board.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Leathaface:

no wai!

no wai!

I don't think you understand that, though...even with 22K posts.
Originally posted by 190836:
Defensively we play way off against good teams, and offensively we are timed as mice, Sing is so full of crap with his tough gut "Nut cracker" BS!

Pull the tampon out and start coaching like you have a pair! Walk the Walk or shut your tough guy pie hole you fraud!

Amen.

Thanks, dude.

Rise up! There are people that think we need to keep him for stability. I'm dead serious. Stability was the reason. Honestly, it was.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

no wai!

i don't care what you think, and what does it matter how many posts i have? ridiculous
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Sing doesn't call plays....he just motivates. Blame the play calling on the OC and DC

no wai!

i don't care what you think, and what does it matter how many posts i have? ridiculous

I'd figure after 22K posts you'd understand the point of a message board...that's why it matters. Was it really that hard to figure that out?

The ridiculous part of this is you jumping on someone for criticizing the coach. Isn't that the whole point of, you know, a forum? What makes it funnier is your insistence on him "saying it to Sing's face."
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

no wai!

I'd figure after 22K posts you'd understand the point of a message board...that's why it matters. Was it really that hard to figure that out?

The ridiculous part of this is you jumping on someone for criticizing the coach. Isn't that the whole point of, you know, a forum? What makes it funnier is your insistence on him "saying it to Sing's face."

i never said that, don't put words in my mouth. and the irony here is that i have just as much right to my opinion BECAUSE this is a message board. if you don't like what i have to say, move on. pretty easy, and i would guess that by now, you'd understand THAT point as well

Edit: Please carry on with the testosterone fest in here if that pleases you.
[ Edited by luv49rs on Nov 24, 2009 at 5:30 PM ]

no wai!

i never said that, don't put words in my mouth. and the irony here is that i have just as much right to my opinion BECAUSE this is a message board. if you don't like what i have to say, move on. pretty easy, and i would guess that by now, you'd understand THAT point as well

Edit: Please carry on with the testosterone fest in here if that pleases you.

Yes but you sure agreed with steven.

If I disagree with your opinion on something I should just move on? That's your response? Thanks for proving my point.

There's no testosterone fest going on here...maybe someone is having an estrogen festival, though .
don't worry TC, I agree with you.....I just wonder if the players see the same thing now......

and I'm a Singletary fan....in the very beginning, I loved how disciplined our players were, Last year and early this year....few offsides...few penalties....and few turnovers.....but it seems since Alex took over he does not care about penalties or turnovers....it is like he has a double standard which I believe will affect how he is perceived by his players......he used to make the biggest deal about Turnovers..but since Alex took over its like he as excuses for them now.....

I mean if it is not Alex's fault, then why the F' are these other players being rewarded....if it is Josh Morgan's fault for not catching a pass, why was he awarded the starting job.....I mean, sure Bruce has dropped passes, but his have not led to turnovers....same thing with Crabtree.......if they are the reasons for Alex's turnovers then they need to be disciplined.....and if it is not their fault, then Sing needs to stop looking like an idiot and making excuses for Alex just so his feelings don't get hurt.........he needs to tell him no more turnovers!
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 24, 2009 at 6:49 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
don't worry TC, I agree with you.....I just wonder if the players see the same thing now......

and I'm a Singletary fan....in the very beginning, I loved how disciplined our players were, Last year and early this year....few offsides...few penalties....and few turnovers.....but it seems since Alex took over he does not care about penalties or turnovers....it is like he has a double standard which I believe will affect how he is perceived by his players......he used to make the biggest deal about Turnovers..but since Alex took over its like he as excuses for them now.....

I mean if it is not Alex's fault, then why the F' are these other players being rewarded....if it is Josh Morgan's fault for not catching a pass, why was he awarded the starting job.....I mean, sure Bruce has dropped passes, but his have not led to turnovers....same thing with Crabtree.......if they are the reasons for Alex's turnovers then they need to be disciplined.....and if it is not their fault, then Sing needs to stop looking like an idiot and making excuses for Alex just so his feelings don't get hurt.........he needs to tell him no more turnovers!

I was going to write something about how you are really pulling out all of the stops to lay everything wrong with the Niners at Smith's feet when I realized that you must really believe this.

One thing, if we really start using the potential of weapons like Crabtree and Davis, the Niners will need to be able to throw the ball (no matter who the QB is) down the field. It will probably mean that there will be more interceptions than there would be in the conservative passing game they had at the beginning of the year. I'm not blaming Hill here, he played the game that was called. But there is also a chance that there will be more touchdowns as a result. As for Smith or any quarterback, I don't think it would be advisable for a coach to call (or to do it very sparingly) out a quarterback for trying to make a play down the field. No matter whose fault it was, the receiver got his hands on the ball. Meaning, it was close. If you don't want interceptions then run the ball (behind the Niner O-Line) the first two plays and dump it off on the third. And then punt.

Regarding "disciplining" Crabtree. Again, I am not going to argue who was at fault over those couple of interceptions. But Crabtree went up and made plays for the ball. That guy is a baller and is going to special. How would you suggest they "discipline" him?
Don't look now, but he's standing right behind you!
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Don't look now, but he's standing right behind you!

Yoinks! and away!

LOL I just needed to vent! Thanks fellow Zoners for listening!
Share 49ersWebzone