LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Did you ever notice Sing talks tough but coaches like a little girl?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Defensively we play way off against good teams, and offensively we are timed as mice, Sing is so full of crap with his tough gut "Nut cracker" BS!

Physical with an F my ass more like Scared with a capital S!

Pull the tampon out and start coaching like you have a pair! Walk the Walk or shut your tough guy pie hole you fraud!
[ Edited by GolittaCamper on Nov 24, 2009 at 4:36 PM ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
really?
Originally posted by luv49rs:
really?

Yea really we are freaking soft in all our formations, we fly around vs crappy teams and sit back and play conservative against the big boys, we need to punch a good team in the mouth!
Your absolutely correct! He sits on 3 point leads or he waits until the game is almost out of reach before he starts throwing and playing tough D.
Mr. Kettle: "Hello there Mr. Pot."

Mr. Pot: "Why, hello there mr. kettle. You're looking rather black today."

Mr. Kettle: "You'd know."

Mr. Pot: "Ain't that the truth!"

The End
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
really?

Yea really we are freaking soft in all our formations, we fly around vs crappy teams and sit back and play conservative against the big boys, we need to punch a good team in the mouth!

Well, here's a thread that serves no purpose except to show why so many get locked on this board.

Say it to his face, then I could respect you. Otherwise, I think your are an idiot!
Originally posted by Ohio49er:
Well, here's a thread that serves no purpose except to show why so many get locked on this board.

Really, you don't think it is a valid topic of discussion, that for all his tough guy bluster Sing seems to coach not to lose rather than to win?

I for one grow weary of his dishonesty, and I am curious how many other fans feel the same way.

I feel like the child in the story, pointing out the emperor has no clothes, but in this version, YOU shout me down and claim how nice the the emperor looks,

The Emperor has no clothes!
Originally posted by stevenking57:
Say it to his face, then I could respect you. Otherwise, I think your are an idiot!

You arrange the meeting, and please feel free to be there in person!

I have worked all my life on construction site and coached and played football, I have won and lost fights and games, but I suspect you work in a cubical and the closes you have been to a fight is or a football game is in the video format!

I peak my mind and take my lumps, ass kicking don't last forever or hurt as much as you might think!
[ Edited by GolittaCamper on Nov 24, 2009 at 4:54 PM ]

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

do you see steven's point though, you are doing the same thing that you are accusing Singletary of - all tough talking.
really?

Hey man, one more and you'll hit 22,000 posts! Better make that next one a doozy!

do you see steven's point though, you are doing the same thing that you are accusing Singletary of - all tough talking.

Sure but I am a frustrated and angry fan, he is the coach, it is my right to feel this way. My words help me blow off steam, his mislead paying customers about his true intentions, whats worse.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

Sure but I am a frustrated and angry fan, he is the coach, it is my right to feel this way. My words help me blow off steam, his mislead paying customers about his true intentions, whats worse.

so it's okay for you, and not for him?
  • Veteran
Defensively we play way off against good teams, and offensively we are timed as mice, Sing is so full of crap with his tough gut "Nut cracker" BS!

Physical with an F my ass more like Scared with a capital S!

Pull the tampon out and start coaching like you have a pair! Walk the Walk or shut your tough guy pie hole you fraud!

Amen.
Share 49ersWebzone