There are 181 users in the forums

Despite losses division still up for grabs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Only possibilty is if Kurt Warner does not play , or gets hurt again . then I see this as being a huge possibility !

GO NINERS!
Originally posted by 9ernick:
Only possibilty is if Kurt Warner does not play , or gets hurt again . then I see this as being a huge possibility !

GO NINERS!

even if that happens, I guarantee we shoot ourselves in the foot.
I don't see that...'Zona is a better team. We'll be hard-pressed to beat them for a second time, Philly on the road is a likely loss...I'm not confident we'll beat the Jags. I'm all for hope if there's some foundation for it...but, I'm afraid there just isn't. Not trying to be pessimistic, just realistic. I really don't see any easy games on the schedule...despite a crappy record, Seattle's no pushover at home. The Rams were playing better 'til they met the Saints. Even the Lions are putting up some points now. I assume nothing...it's going to be a struggle the rest of the season...that's just how it is, like it or not.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I don't see that...'Zona is a better team. We'll be hard-pressed to beat them for a second time, Philly on the road is a likely loss...I'm not confident we'll beat the Jags. I'm all for hope if there's some foundation for it...but, I'm afraid there just isn't. Not trying to be pessimistic, just realistic. I really don't see any easy games on the schedule...despite a crappy record, Seattle's no pushover at home. The Rams were playing better 'til they met the Saints. Even the Lions are putting up some points now. I assume nothing...it's going to be a struggle the rest of the season...that's just how it is, like it or not.

I bet we lose to either the Rams or the Lions.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

I bet we lose to either the Rams or the Lions.

when you have to wish that the team ahead of you loses 3 out of the final 6 games, its about over. I will keep the faith but it does not look good for the 49ers.
Yeah, I'd like to be more hopeful, but that old reality thing keeps getting in the way. We have no offensive identity...Alex, Vernon, Crabtree, they see what it needs to be, but Singletary & Raye are very slow on the uptake. I really don't like our chances to even finish at 8-8.
I threw in the towel when we couldn't get a 4th 'n inches in GB... once again, we are relegated to watchin' meaningless games before December.
Yeah, I'd like to be more hopeful, but that old reality thing keeps getting in the way. We have no offensive identity...Alex, Vernon, Crabtree, they see what it needs to be, but Singletary & Raye are very slow on the uptake. I really don't like our chances to even finish at 8-8.

I agree the coaching is very slow to make the necessary changes ...... I had hoped for an 8-8 season ...... now I wonder if we will even reach that.
The probability of us catching up to Arizona is identical to that of my having marital relations with Marissa Miller.
Originally posted by RamItOn:
The probability of us catching up to Arizona is identical to that of my having marital relations with Marissa Miller.

oh you mean her yelling at you to take out the trash and complaining about not everything you do or don't do?

No it is not
WE will win the next two, they will lose the next two, then they will beat us in our house.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by RamItOn:

oh you mean her yelling at you to take out the trash and complaining about not everything you do or don't do?

I won't even get -that- far, like the Niners won't get more than two more wins this season (and thus, will handily miss the playoffs).
I guess mathematically speaking
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A
Here's hoping against hope! Go Niners!
Share 49ersWebzone