There are 273 users in the forums

Despite losses division still up for grabs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Green Bay was a disheartening defeat but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Arizona's next two games are against Tennessee and Minnesota. It's very possible they will lose both of those games which will put them at 7-5. If we win the next 2 games it will put us at 6-6 going into the Monday night game against AZ for the division. I know a lot of us are feeling a little hopeless but I think through all the turmoil I forgot that we're still in the NFC West. It is highly possible we could go into Monday night playing for the division. Don't lose hope yet. If we can pull it together going into this last stretch we could end up stealing the gold of the NFC West.

GO NINERS
i'll i can say is will see what happens..

go niners..
The biggest if is "if" we win the next two games. We have to win every game for the rest of the season. The only way that happens is if there is some miracle pass rush and Singletary finally turns to the spread offense.
I hate to burst your bubble but the Cards have won three straight...not looking good.
I'm sorry but this we can still win the division talk sh*t got old 3 weeks ago. This team has not shown any signs of putting together a whole solid game. It's either take a 4 point lead and sit on it or fall behind by 3 touchdowns and play desperate. Either way it ends up in a loss. So what Arizona does is insignificant.
10-6

Let us hope we make an epic run.
not happening guys.
your just setting up yourself for another heart ache. me, personally, sick and tired of doing that to myself
I think there will be a thread like this everytime we lose a game?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I think there will be a thread like this everytime we lose a game?

No, this is pretty much the last week we can do it.... lol

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
not happening guys.

so?
I am not saying they are going to win another game before the actual game for the rest of the year. My faith has dwindled to the point of anything can happen, and that includes the games against the Lions and Rams.

It's gotten to the point of having no idea what team is going to show up. It's emotionally draining.

Originally posted by Spoonerism:
Green Bay was a disheartening defeat but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Arizona's next two games are against Tennessee and Minnesota. It's very possible they will lose both of those games which will put them at 7-5. If we win the next 2 games it will put us at 6-6 going into the Monday night game against AZ for the division. I know a lot of us are feeling a little hopeless but I think through all the turmoil I forgot that we're still in the NFC West. It is highly possible we could go into Monday night playing for the division. Don't lose hope yet. If we can pull it together going into this last stretch we could end up stealing the gold of the NFC West.

GO NINERS

I have faith bro!!! I still believe were in the hunt!

As far as these other mecoheads, Im not to sure.
We need the Cards to have a complete utter meltdown (3-3) and for us to win all our games. Can it happen, maybe. Will it happen? probably not.

So when do we see Nate start this season?
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
We need the Cards to have a complete utter meltdown (3-3) and for us to win all our games. Can it happen, maybe. Will it happen? probably not.

So when do we see Nate start this season?

Jesus. Still with this s**t?

He's not taking snaps in practice. He will not play in 2009. Accept it, and move forward.
Share 49ersWebzone