There are 645 users in the forums
4-12 would you fire Sing ?
4-12 would you fire Sing ?
Nov 23, 2009 at 11:23 AM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,350
We have to fire him. The record doesn't matter. He doesn't even know how to play to his players strengths. You can't win with that.
Nov 23, 2009 at 11:25 AM
- Black59Razor
- Veteran
- Posts: 4
I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast today.
Nov 23, 2009 at 11:28 AM
- ninerfan818
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,411
I think so. I know he is a great motivator and I was one of the bioggest proponents of making him the HC. I know he needs more time but time might not be a luxury we can afford.
Since we lack an experienced front office/GM I think we Head Coach with tons of experience and tons of connections. A well networked defensive genius like Bill Cowher.
It is also so hard to be a HC that is handcuffed to your coaches. It is nice to have playcalling ability whether from the defensive side or offensive side. I think we needs Sing's motivational skills with Cowhers hands on expertise.
Sorry sing, NFL means "Not for Long" as in losing we won't take anymore. Go Niners
Since we lack an experienced front office/GM I think we Head Coach with tons of experience and tons of connections. A well networked defensive genius like Bill Cowher.
It is also so hard to be a HC that is handcuffed to your coaches. It is nice to have playcalling ability whether from the defensive side or offensive side. I think we needs Sing's motivational skills with Cowhers hands on expertise.
Sorry sing, NFL means "Not for Long" as in losing we won't take anymore. Go Niners
Nov 23, 2009 at 11:28 AM
- Brazilian49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,333
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We have to fire him. The record doesn't matter. He doesn't even know how to play to his players strengths. You can't win with that.
This. Imagine if he pulls a Nolan-type of meaningless run in december and ends 7-9 or 8-8? Are we gonna keep him for yet another season?
I say no! Let's get rid of the whole Nolan-era and get back to our roots:
Holmgren - Head of Football Operations
MCCloguhan as GM - Just because I can't think of anybody to fill the position
Shanahan - HC
I can dream, can't I?
Nov 23, 2009 at 11:29 AM
- lamontb
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,335
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast today.
greatest cereal of all time
Nov 23, 2009 at 11:29 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We have to fire him. The record doesn't matter. He doesn't even know how to play to his players strengths. You can't win with that.
This. Imagine if he pulls a Nolan-type of meaningless run in december and ends 7-9 or 8-8? Are we gonna keep him for yet another season?
I say no! Let's get rid of the whole Nolan-era and get back to our roots:
Holmgren - Head of Football Operations
MCCloguhan as GM - Just because I can't think of anybody to fill the position
Shanahan - HC
I can dream, can't I?
yes but you should never have that dream again.
Shanahan is done he has sucked for some time now, and whatever team he goes to he is gonna want full control.
Holmgren sucks as well
Nov 23, 2009 at 11:30 AM
- CainanUK
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,592
The end of the world is coming on the 21st of December 2012. We don't have time as a luxury... 4-12? See ya Sing!
Nov 23, 2009 at 11:30 AM
- BETTERDAYZ9ERS
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,078
I still like Sing but if we ended up 4-12 he should definitely be fired. That would be unacceptable. Right now I don't think we beat the Lions or the Rams. Honestly.
Nov 23, 2009 at 11:30 AM
- ninerfan818
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,411
Originally posted by lamontb:Originally posted by Black59Razor:
I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast today.
greatest cereal of all time
Naaaa.....Lucky Charms bro
Nov 23, 2009 at 11:32 AM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,350
Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by Brazilian49er:Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We have to fire him. The record doesn't matter. He doesn't even know how to play to his players strengths. You can't win with that.
This. Imagine if he pulls a Nolan-type of meaningless run in december and ends 7-9 or 8-8? Are we gonna keep him for yet another season?
I say no! Let's get rid of the whole Nolan-era and get back to our roots:
Holmgren - Head of Football Operations
MCCloguhan as GM - Just because I can't think of anybody to fill the position
Shanahan - HC
I can dream, can't I?
yes but you should never have that dream again.
Shanahan is done he has sucked for some time now, and whatever team he goes to he is gonna want full control.
Holmgren sucks as well
Shannahan sucks and Holmgren sucks.
Nov 23, 2009 at 11:33 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by Brazilian49er:Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We have to fire him. The record doesn't matter. He doesn't even know how to play to his players strengths. You can't win with that.
This. Imagine if he pulls a Nolan-type of meaningless run in december and ends 7-9 or 8-8? Are we gonna keep him for yet another season?
I say no! Let's get rid of the whole Nolan-era and get back to our roots:
Holmgren - Head of Football Operations
MCCloguhan as GM - Just because I can't think of anybody to fill the position
Shanahan - HC
I can dream, can't I?
yes but you should never have that dream again.
Shanahan is done he has sucked for some time now, and whatever team he goes to he is gonna want full control.
Holmgren sucks as well
Shannahan sucks and Holmgren sucks.
Yah winning super bowls suck.
Nov 23, 2009 at 11:33 AM
- darkknight49
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,878
Originally posted by ninerfan818:Originally posted by lamontb:Originally posted by Black59Razor:
I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast today.
greatest cereal of all time
Naaaa.....Lucky Charms bro
Nov 23, 2009 at 11:33 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I still like Sing but if we ended up 4-12 he should definitely be fired. That would be unacceptable. Right now I don't think we beat the Lions or the Rams. Honestly.
If we run the spread we could.
Nov 23, 2009 at 11:35 AM
- darkknight49
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,878
Originally posted by susweel:Originally posted by SanDiego49er:Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by Brazilian49er:Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We have to fire him. The record doesn't matter. He doesn't even know how to play to his players strengths. You can't win with that.
This. Imagine if he pulls a Nolan-type of meaningless run in december and ends 7-9 or 8-8? Are we gonna keep him for yet another season?
I say no! Let's get rid of the whole Nolan-era and get back to our roots:
Holmgren - Head of Football Operations
MCCloguhan as GM - Just because I can't think of anybody to fill the position
Shanahan - HC
I can dream, can't I?
yes but you should never have that dream again.
Shanahan is done he has sucked for some time now, and whatever team he goes to he is gonna want full control.
Holmgren sucks as well
Shannahan sucks and Holmgren sucks.
Yah winning super bowls suck.
to be fair, neither has won one since the late nineties, and that was with Elway and Favre at QB.