There are 182 users in the forums

4-12 would you fire Sing ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

4-12 would you fire Sing ?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
We have to fire him. The record doesn't matter. He doesn't even know how to play to his players strengths. You can't win with that.

This. Imagine if he pulls a Nolan-type of meaningless run in december and ends 7-9 or 8-8? Are we gonna keep him for yet another season?

I say no! Let's get rid of the whole Nolan-era and get back to our roots:

Holmgren - Head of Football Operations

MCCloguhan as GM - Just because I can't think of anybody to fill the position

Shanahan - HC

I can dream, can't I?

yes but you should never have that dream again.

Shanahan is done he has sucked for some time now, and whatever team he goes to he is gonna want full control.

Holmgren sucks as well

Shannahan sucks and Holmgren sucks.

Yeah, I know. Do someone here knows black magic? Because I think some people will only be happy if we manage to ressurect Bill Walsh.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast today.

greatest cereal of all time

No man, Capn' Crunch with Crunchberries is bombalicious.
Originally posted by susweel:
Im tired of firing coaches and starting over again and again. But I was wondering what the general opinion is on Sing. I know he is in the first full year of his deal, but would you fire him we go win less the rest of the season and finish at 4-12 ?

This team will not finish 4-12 - I predicted 9-7 maybe 10-6 - guessing now same as last year 7-9 MAYBE 8-8
Originally posted by darkknight49:
We have to fire him. The record doesn't matter. He doesn't even know how to play to his players strengths. You can't win with that.

This. Imagine if he pulls a Nolan-type of meaningless run in december and ends 7-9 or 8-8? Are we gonna keep him for yet another season?

Shanahan - HC

I can dream, can't I?

Shanahan is done he has sucked for some time now, and whatever team he goes to he is gonna want full control.

Holmgren sucks as well

Yah winning super bowls suck.

to be fair, neither has won one since the late nineties, and that was with Elway and Favre at QB.

Holmgren got there in 2006, though.

And got royally screwed by the refs.
I still like Sing. He's made mistakes (hiring Raye, cutting Rosim, etc), but that's to be expected given his level of experience. He still has a lot of upside.

I'm not sure any coach could do much with this team. The Oline is decimated with injuries. Some key players have underperformed. Haralson, Rachal, and Clements all looked much better last season they they have this year. There is no NFL QB on this roster.

As I've been saying for three seasons now, the 9ers need to bring in an experienced guy to oversee all football operations. Shanahan, Holmgren, and my personal favorite, Seifert, could all fill this role.

um the only problem with the team is Raye
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast today.

greatest cereal of all time

No man, Capn' Crunch with Crunchberries is bombalicious.

Never go wrong with the Cap'n and Ninerfan818 said Lucky Charms, also a legendary cereal. But, Cinnamon Toast Crunch gives you Horchata milk when you're done munching the cereal. Cinnamon Toast Crunch FTW!
that means we would have lost to the rams and lions
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I still like Sing but if we ended up 4-12 he should definitely be fired. That would be unacceptable. Right now I don't think we beat the Lions or the Rams. Honestly.

If we run the spread we could.

Mustard spread
Originally posted by 49erman5692:

we will

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Speaking of the Lions Stafford has already surpassed Alex in one game. 5 tds 400 yards, Alex still hasn't thrown for 300 yards.

The guy is just pitiful.
Wouldn't any coach be on the chopping block if his team goes 4-12? As for Singletary, he talks a good talk, unsure about the walk lately. If our players are truly as talented as their huge paychecks made them out to be, then maybe it's time they act all mature and grown up and win the remaining games. Maybe they will stop the so-called big guy from stealing their lunch money (ref: Monday 11/23 press conference)

I think we will go 7-9 this year. That's another season down the drain.

Speaking of the Lions Stafford has already surpassed Alex in one game. 5 tds 400 yards, Alex still hasn't thrown for 300 yards.

The guy is just pitiful.

the thing that bothers me the most about alex smith is that he is not a leader, he is timid and shy. This is something no QB should have, he has no confidence and we need someone that can lead this offense when things get bad.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Shanahan - HC

I can dream, can't I?

Holmgren sucks as well

Yah winning super bowls suck.

to be fair, neither has won one since the late nineties, and that was with Elway and Favre at QB.

This.

Joe Gibbs used to be a good coach as well and look what happened when he tried to come back.

Please 49ers do not bring in Shanahan or Holmgren
we will finish 8-8 , well beat jags,seahawks,lambs,lions. and lose to cards and eagles. lions is 50 50 atm for me too since they are at home, and not as bad as their record.
Share 49ersWebzone