49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 451 users in the forums

Who is worse: Alex Smith or Ryan Leaf?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Alex Smith.

With Ryan Leaf you know to cut him loose ASAP. Alex Smith has a very weird way of enticing people to give him 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th chances
I'm not a fan of his 8 second too late decisions and his unwillingness to take a hit which results in him giving up on his wr's downfield.
Russell
At some point this season, Singletary and Raye will realize that we need to throw a forward pass.....oh wait...i think i just saw one. incredible!
What has Smith done that would entice anybody? I don't get it. He is no good. Okay. Now everyone start blaming the OL and play calling. It is never Smith's fault.
I think if we can just hang on to him for another 17 more years, he may develop into something special by that time.
Originally posted by BY_4_HOF:
Leaf definitely had the worst attitude in league history, but I'm wondering if Alex's football "abilities" are actually the worst of all time.

some times i wish smith would have had a bad attitude too, that way we could have been spared his crapyness a long time ago.
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Nov 22, 2009 at 11:54 AM ]
you
its the same person duh!!!!
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
What has Smith done that would entice anybody? I don't get it. He is no good. Okay. Now everyone start blaming the OL and play calling. It is never Smith's fault.

OL is awful - Alex is not getting done - Jimmy Raye is awful - this is what Happens when you hire Defensive minded coaches that think Offense ranks 3rd behind DEF and ST - I am so mad at myself for buying into Singletary's ra ra crap. I don't think he should be fired but they need to fire McClueless and Jimmy Raye and NOT allow Singletary to scare O Coordinators away with his we are going to hit people in the mouth crap...
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone