LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 144 users in the forums

Keep Raye next year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Keep Raye next year?

Problem is that Raye is calling the type of plays Singletary wants. I love Singeltary in most aspects but he needs to let Raye coach.
Originally posted by 49Fever:
Wow 70% of you wants to keep him right now ?! ...
How people can quickly forgot amazes me
Remember Jim Hostler ?
Did any of you thought it was about the O line the QB the WR coach ?
Well people it was NOT
a year after here comes coach martz and an immediate upgrade without any major changes on the O and the coaching staff !
And now without any significant changes but an upgrade at WR and maybe QB (as some of you are convinced) we're worse
Yeah right keep jimmy Raye and get another long season on offense plus a non playoffs year ...

right now looking at the GB game and certainly backing my words ...
wow this O is really shlt
  • OHHWHAT
  • Info N/A
watching the Niner game? And people on here still want Raye back? LMAO
Fire Raye at halftime!
  • OHHWHAT
  • Info N/A
Singletary needs to go Motivate some Tweekers, He's not a COACH!!!! Fire that Fu%ker already!!!!!!
WTF!
  • Veteran
I take my post back, fire his as* now, this guy is just a fool. Half time post.
I think the 49ers just needs a new fresh start at this point. Fire everyone starting with our GM and just clean house. I don't see any recovery in sight for the next few years if we don't get a serious GM, HC, and coords to maximize our players.
LOL at the intelligence of starting this thread
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
LOL at the intelligence of starting this thread

ypu're right man

Originally posted by a24hrdad:
Problem is that Raye is calling the type of plays Singletary wants. I love Singeltary in most aspects but he needs to let Raye coach.

I agree!
what a difference a game can make
after the GB game it's down from 70 to 60% in favor of raye
i bet you it will be below .500 before the day ends ...
Originally posted by a24hrdad:

I am beginning to believe that Sing is interfering a lot more in our offense than we think... Although Raye's consistently bad track record was a clear indication of where our offense was headed this year...
Only keep em if he is willing to run the shotgun/spread in more situations, either that or go with Nate Davis. One of the Two.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Raye is a yes man. I think as long as he works for Sing and the offense doesn't work, there is no telling which one of them is the problem (Raye and his system or Sing and his forced conservative adjustments to Raye's system). Top it off with Alex Smith, our perennial under-achiever, and you have a trifecta that is contributing, in unknown quantities, to the overall problem with our offense. The answer may be that all 3 have to go. I don't know right now.
Share 49ersWebzone