There are 274 users in the forums

The Sky is not Falling!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Cuphalffull:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
A moral victory speech on a 1-6 team.

Continue to cry in your cheerios if you like. I just see things getting better.

7-9 is 7-9

Where are we going to get the four wins to finish 7-9?

Alex Smith can't beat the freaking Rams at this point. Heck -- I even think this team would lose to Detroit with Smith at QB. Dude is KILLING US.

As long as Smith is in the lineup? We're staring at a big, fat 3-13 finish.

Drink up the koolaid Smith fans. Apparently, there's a few more gallons at the bottom of the well.

its the yellow colored koolaid
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
I agree that the sky is not falling. I continue to see development as a team. Today we saw another series of steps in the process -

1. Bruce did not play.
2. Hill played.
3. We got into the endzone 3 times.
4. We scored 27 points.
5. Manny Lawson got a sack.
6. A. Smith threw for almost 300 yards.
7. Gore had over 150 all purpose yards.
8. VD had over 100 yards.
9. We were in the game until the end against a team who almost went to the super bowl last year. This team has a good running game, good oline, good defense.
10. We have played competitively with Minnesota, Houston, Indiannapolis, Tennessee. We could have, should have, etc won all four of these games. We are still not clicking on all cylinders as of yet, but were in the game for each of these games and when we have that final piece of awareness that brings us over the hump we will win these four games rather than letting them slip through our fingers.
11. The defense played well enough to win the game except 4 turnovers gave Tennessee great field position and they did not have to go very far to score.

So for me, we did not win, but we are growing as a team. Now Singletary will have to address the P. Haralson issue. Does he leave him in, with little to no productivity, or does Singletary bring in Brooks? That will be the next significant move for the team.

If my aunt had los cajones she would be my uncle...it is OVER
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
I agree that the sky is not falling. I continue to see development as a team. Today we saw another series of steps in the process -

10. We have played competitively with Minnesota, Houston, Indiannapolis, Tennessee. We could have, should have, etc won all four of these games. We are still not clicking on all cylinders as of yet, but were in the game for each of these games and when we have that final piece of awareness that brings us over the hump we will win these four games rather than letting them slip through our fingers.
11. The defense played well enough to win the game except 4 turnovers gave Tennessee great field position and they did not have to go very far to score.

Football is not a game of horse shoes, coming close does not count, Moral victories do not count either, especially if we are looking to find one of those every week we lose.

It's sad man.......
Share 49ersWebzone