There are 260 users in the forums

Smith labled a "choke" QB.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:

Now, here's a choke artist...

I've never seen anyone smile when they can't breathe
0% chance those East Coast blowhards watch our games.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
0% chance those East Coast blowhards watch our games.

this

this is awesome.
you know who choked a lot in the 4th qtr? RATTAY

That's what I'm talking bout!
Smith has NEVER been a choke artist. I can't even recall once of him blowing a 4th quarter lead by an INT or fumble. If we lose, it was because we were already behind in the first place.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Anyone who mentions choking Qbs and doesn't bring up Tony Romo has no credibility with me.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Smith has NEVER been a choke artist. I can't even recall once of him blowing a 4th quarter lead by an INT or fumble. If we lose, it was because we were already behind in the first place.
i dont expect much of smith....really....

but to call him a choke artist?

thats silly....

he had a nice ballon stats from the texans game comeing off the bench.....and pulled his head together after the int against indy.....we will not really get a good look at him until this week forward when team are able to game plan him like they did the norv turner roll outs....

nope....mistakes in his career yes....chokes?? none that you can pin on him soley

The deep dark rippling calm koolaid waters are getting deeper, and deeper..

Swear to God, well maybe you weren't around to see the INTs thrown at critical points in the games he has played.

Once again most point to about 4 passes in 2 games where he finally looked like an NFL QB.

If he is over that... it would be nice and I hope he is, it sure be for the best!

However, and again; why doesn't anyone remember the INT at the 38 with 55 seconds to go in the Vikings game and 2 plays away from Nedneys range to tie for OT??? People only remember the big half, but the comeback ended in an INT, duhh..

It's the same thing he's been doing since quarterbacking the Niners.. but hey..

Love is blind, ya??

BTW- I really thought he was a bust, he looks better now, but that's all, he looks better now. IF he can play 4 or 5 games like the "HALF FROM HEAVEN", well then, I would think he has escaped that which nearly all commentators have called him included a few NFL personnel men, A BUST.

I would be so happy for the Niners, maybe him too.. sure the news papers will eat that up, if it happens.

Crap; Texans.. opps. Hey it was early in the morning, but you know what I meant. Thanks for the heads up..

[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Nov 4, 2009 at 05:53:50 ]
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
The deep dark rippling calm koolaid waters are getting deeper, and deeper..
Swear to God, well maybe you weren't around to see all the INTs thrown at critical points in the games he has palyed.

Once agin most point to about 4 passes in 2 games where he finally looked like an NFL QB.

If he is over that... it would be nice and I hope he is, it sure be for the best!

However, and again; why doesn't anyone remember the INT at the 38 with 55 seconds to go in the Vikings game and 2 plays away from Nedneys range to tie for OT??? People only remeber the big half, but the comback ended in an INT, duhh..

It's the same thing he's been doing since quarterbacking the Niners.. but hey..

Love is blind, ya??

Was he the QB in the Vikings game?

meh. Dan Marino was labeled a "choke" QB and I think at this point a few organizations would still have take him.
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by cestmoi:

I've never seen anyone smile when they can't breathe

it's the footwork that's making her smile
Yeah, skip and first take aren't even a series important enough to watch. I say let's talk of how pti both agreed yesterday on smith being better than young. This is the 3rd time he and Vince were compared with all parties going for smith. That speaks volumes more than first take
Share 49ersWebzone