There are 872 users in the forums
Weren't the Colts A Smith 2005's first start?
- 1 2
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Oct 28, 2009 at 9:12 PM
- flow
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,395
Yes, Smith's first start was against the Colts.
Oct 28, 2009 at 9:13 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
dude....do you have a life???
Uh.......I think so. Is this a trick question? I mean, I am typing this.
i guess i should have been more clear about what kind of life i was talking about...i'm sure u get all kinds of azz with over 35,ooo fuking posts
So posting on this site prevents people from getting ass? I must be doing it wrong then, because I got no problems here.
The only problem seems to be you wanting to pick a fight with me. What's your problem, anyway?
i understand you getting frustrated with the newer zoners....but dude do u have to be such a hard ass about it???
I think your the only one being a hard ass around here. You've tried to call me out for not having a life, and then for some reason tried to insinuate how little ass I get.
You're a straight up Interwebz Gansgta.
Oct 28, 2009 at 9:19 PM
- GORE-ILLA
- Veteran
- Posts: 264
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
dude....do you have a life???
Uh.......I think so. Is this a trick question? I mean, I am typing this.
i guess i should have been more clear about what kind of life i was talking about...i'm sure u get all kinds of azz with over 35,ooo fuking posts
So posting on this site prevents people from getting ass? I must be doing it wrong then, because I got no problems here.
The only problem seems to be you wanting to pick a fight with me. What's your problem, anyway?
i understand you getting frustrated with the newer zoners....but dude do u have to be such a hard ass about it???
I think your the only one being a hard ass around here. You've tried to call me out for not having a life, and then for some reason tried to insinuate how little ass I get.
You're a straight up Interwebz Gansgta.
so...you ask me what my prob is...and then i tell you....and then you dance around my question by insulting me....( i wasn't trying to scare you...if i did, i am sorry)
Oct 28, 2009 at 9:21 PM
- Imfasterrthanurr
- Info N/A
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
dude....do you have a life???
Uh.......I think so. Is this a trick question? I mean, I am typing this.
i guess i should have been more clear about what kind of life i was talking about...i'm sure u get all kinds of azz with over 35,ooo fuking posts
So posting on this site prevents people from getting ass? I must be doing it wrong then, because I got no problems here.
The only problem seems to be you wanting to pick a fight with me. What's your problem, anyway?
i understand you getting frustrated with the newer zoners....but dude do u have to be such a hard ass about it???
I think your the only one being a hard ass around here. You've tried to call me out for not having a life, and then for some reason tried to insinuate how little ass I get.
You're a straight up Interwebz Gansgta.
so...you ask me what my prob is...and then i tell you....and then you dance around my question by insulting me....( i wasn't trying to scare you...if i did, i am sorry)
C'mon guys, relax. We're all 49er family here.
If anything I thought the video was hilarious -- this movie is classic.
"So you're telling me I have a chance!?"
Oct 28, 2009 at 9:24 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
dude....do you have a life???
Uh.......I think so. Is this a trick question? I mean, I am typing this.
i guess i should have been more clear about what kind of life i was talking about...i'm sure u get all kinds of azz with over 35,ooo fuking posts
So posting on this site prevents people from getting ass? I must be doing it wrong then, because I got no problems here.
The only problem seems to be you wanting to pick a fight with me. What's your problem, anyway?
i understand you getting frustrated with the newer zoners....but dude do u have to be such a hard ass about it???
I think your the only one being a hard ass around here. You've tried to call me out for not having a life, and then for some reason tried to insinuate how little ass I get.
You're a straight up Interwebz Gansgta.
so...you ask me what my prob is...and then i tell you....and then you dance around my question by insulting me....( i wasn't trying to scare you...if i did, i am sorry)
Insulted you? Interesting. I think that 1) you need to learn to laugh at a joke instead of getting your feelings hurt by it, and then 2) stop conjuring insults out of statements that don't contain them.
Either way, you've gone completely out of your way to meaninglessly defend a stranger's honor in this thread. You sir deserve the proper kudos.
Oct 28, 2009 at 9:26 PM
- GORE-ILLA
- Veteran
- Posts: 264
it is one of the best movies of all time -inetrwebz gangsta
Oct 28, 2009 at 9:29 PM
- Ninerman49
- Veteran
- Posts: 307
Originally posted by 9ereadingroup:
Anyone else notice this? If I'm not crazy, his first start his rookie year was against the Colts...how strange is that? We lost that game 28-3...talk about a chance to step back into the past and show how much/if you've grown...
If Alex has a great game, it'd be interesting to compare the two in terms of where he's at now...
I hope he has a great game and I just think it's strange that in 2005 and 2009 his first starts of the year are both against the Colts...go figure...
yes..... sad game i remember... I still love alex throughout all these years
Oct 28, 2009 at 9:29 PM
- GORE-ILLA
- Veteran
- Posts: 264
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
dude....do you have a life???
Uh.......I think so. Is this a trick question? I mean, I am typing this.
i guess i should have been more clear about what kind of life i was talking about...i'm sure u get all kinds of azz with over 35,ooo fuking posts
So posting on this site prevents people from getting ass? I must be doing it wrong then, because I got no problems here.
The only problem seems to be you wanting to pick a fight with me. What's your problem, anyway?
i understand you getting frustrated with the newer zoners....but dude do u have to be such a hard ass about it???
I think your the only one being a hard ass around here. You've tried to call me out for not having a life, and then for some reason tried to insinuate how little ass I get.
You're a straight up Interwebz Gansgta.
so...you ask me what my prob is...and then i tell you....and then you dance around my question by insulting me....( i wasn't trying to scare you...if i did, i am sorry)
Insulted you? Interesting. I think that 1) you need to learn to laugh at a joke instead of getting your feelings hurt by it, and then 2) stop conjuring insults out of statements that don't contain them.
Either way, you've gone completely out of your way to meaninglessly defend a stranger's honor in this thread. You sir deserve the proper kudos.
i appologize for the insults...i was out of line...but you should prob chill out on the posters that don't know any better...you big bully you. -interwebz gangsta
[ Edited by GORE-ILLA on Oct 28, 2009 at 9:30 PM ]
Oct 28, 2009 at 9:31 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
So who else was at this game? 

Oct 28, 2009 at 10:54 PM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
So who else was at this game?
i was!!! i remember nedney fooling them with an onside kick to start the 2nd half
Oct 29, 2009 at 6:03 AM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,809
Yes that defense just ate him up that day.
Oct 29, 2009 at 6:21 PM
- hofer36
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,257
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Yes, Smith's first start was against the Colts.
the first evidence that nolan didnt have a clue
Oct 29, 2009 at 6:24 PM
- jones49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,562
Dude, u cant bring up that game here. Don't u know the only Alex games talked about are that 2007 Cardinal game, 2007 Seahawk game, and last week.
Oct 29, 2009 at 6:32 PM
- B650
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,205
Originally posted by jones49:
Dude, u cant bring up that game here. Don't u know the only Alex games talked about are that 2007 Cardinal game, 2007 Seahawk game, and last week.
I don't see anyone talking about Peyton Manning's first couple games either. Wonder why that is? Oh yeah, because rookies are supposed to struggle.
Oct 29, 2009 at 6:35 PM
- backontop
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,346
Originally posted by RonMexico:
many many people noticed this
and they spoke about it in other threads
damn you beat me to it.
- 1 2
