LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Does Alex flop in his first start in nearly 2 years.

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Does Alex flop in his first start in nearly 2 years.

Originally posted by teeohh:
He gets a pass at Indy, but Titans, Bears are key for Smith. RT @9erfaithful if Smith has bad game Sunday u think they stick w/ him awhile?

Indy is probably going to give us a wholloping, or something similar. For me, this is Smith's last chance, and I do not mean the game, but the stretch of games that he will probably play. No more excuses... Hill went 3-3 with the exact same offense, so I will AS that he is 0-0 right now... If we string together losses or his play is absolutely abysmal, he gets no more chances in my book.

Indy will be a rough game for him. They have a pretty rough defense, and their offense will be hard to keep up with. With all the big plays our defense has been giving up lately, AS is going to have to try and keep us in this game. I am curious to see how the playcalling changes, since I doubt that middle pass to vernon is going to work as well as it did in Houston...
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I either want him to do well and establish himself as our QB, or do horribly so we know that the position needs addressing in the off season.
If Raye is creative--runs at the pass rushers and moves A Smith around to avoid the rush--the game will be interesting. Smith passes well on the run so that would be a good weapon. That said, I don't know that our OL or DBs are up to facing Indy.
I either want him to do well and establish himself as our QB, or do horribly so we know that the position needs addressing in the off season.

+1

+1
He sure did

1ST (((2))) STARTS

DUMB A$$!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone