There are 105 users in the forums

Dashon Goldson's progress

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Good to hear he is getting the green dot. I just hope he keeps improving as the year goes. Hopefully this will help with the breakdowns over the past couple games.
He forced 3 turnovers tonight and finally had a break out game. But still I think he is better suited as a SS. The guy sure plays like it anyways. Thoughts?
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Hits like a wrecking ball. Yeah I also like him at SS long term.
Goldson's play has been inconsistent, but that was a great game by him tonight.

If we get Berry, then we can move him. If Goldson gets moved to SS, we're gonna have a big void at FS.

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Dec 14, 2009 at 21:21:31 ]
I think he would be a much better SS...please let Berry be there with our first pick!
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

If we get Berry, then we can move in. If Goldson gets moved to SS, we're gonna have a big void at FS.

-9fA

If the Niners get Berry it will be lights out. Got to keep rooting for the Panthers to lose.
He needs to be a SS, the guy is a force against the run, and can also make plays against the pass at times. We desperately need a true cover Safety.

He had a great game tonight.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

If we get Berry, then we can move in. If Goldson gets moved to SS, we're gonna have a big void at FS.

-9fA

If Berry is gone, we could draft Haden from Florida and move Nate to FS. Depth chart would be Spencer/Haden/Brown/ Bly (assuming he resigns)
I still think the first pick needs to be an offensive lineman.

Goldson finally played like I hoped he would back in March...took him long enough.
He had a great game tonite!

Originally posted by tohara3:
He had a great game tonite!
Goldson and Eric Berry in the defensive backfield would be an intimidating force.
Goldson on SC now.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Goldson on SC now.
shampionchip
Share 49ersWebzone