LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 148 users in the forums

Dashon Goldson's progress

Shop Find 49ers gear online
he's ESPN engineered to win player of the game
He played hellllllla good tonight
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Didn't think he was capable of that. Great game Dashon.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Didn't think he was capable of that. Great game Dashon.

Both those forced fumbles he looked like he shot out of a canon. He played faster than I have seen him in the past and he was laying the wood. He blew Beanie up on that late fumble. Wells' limbs went in all different directions.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Finally some good comments 4 DS!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I still wanna draft Eric Berry.
Dude was all over the place and laying wood. Great game from him tonight and, what's more, it came against a stellar passing offense.

He seems to have improved over the last several weeks after Sing signaled him out for going for the big hit and playing undisciplined. Good for him and glad that he had such a great game on national TV.
I want Mark Roman!
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Goldson's play has been inconsistent, but that was a great game by him tonight.

If we get Berry, then we can move in. If Goldson gets moved to SS, we're gonna have a big void at FS.

-9fA

It depends. I think if Berry falls to us Nate stays at CB. If he doesn't and we take Hayden the Nate goes to FS and M-lew is out, which for his health is a good thing. Either way I see Goldson moving to SS eventually. Terrible draft pick again by Scot. He should be fired.

That actually made me laugh, I was thinking the same thing. Didn't we waste a 4th round pick on him?? And we wasted a 5th on Tarell Brown?? I know this is a Goldson thread, but that pick by Brown (when Boldin pushed him into the ball) was a great catch.
  • jaghetersofie
  • Info N/A
I've been a big Goldson fan since training camp and think that he is going to be a very good player. Remember, it's his first season as a starter.

Dude plays like he's got a chip on his shoulder, I like it. Plus, did you see him pointing out Boldin on that holding call? haha hilarious

PAY THAT MAN HIS MONAY!
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

PAY THAT MAN HIS MONAY!

I love that movie.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

This!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

This!

this is gonna happen, im calling it. ive been pretty good at predicting our first round picks. VD, Willis, Crabtree, Berry!
He played very well today.
Share 49ersWebzone