There are 155 users in the forums

why did we lose today?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i wasnt able to see the game to day...i jus want some opinions.
because were still an 8-8 team that can't win on the road.
Shaun Hill played poorly in the first half, defense had to deal with a short field due to Battle muffing a punt.
1 o line
2 special teams
3 shaun hill
4 owen daniels
Battle, Hill, Battle, o-line, Battle, play calling, Battle, lack of pressure on the QB, and did I mention Battle?
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 25, 2009 at 3:27 PM ]
not scoring in the first half
  • Mex49
Because singletary waited 5.5 games to put in Smith
While Smith brought us back, i'm gonna put some blame on him.

The two delay of game penalties were absolutely brutal. That should NOT happen. Maybe it was rust, communication, i dunno but that's on him. Also, the ball looked force on the interception.

-9fA
Incumbent Hill looked as unathlectic as ever. The defense continues to be forced to play most of the game ...

Smith looked amazing, however.

Hopefully a sign of something special
We waited to long to open up the offense
Battle's fumble was the biggest thing
the OL play was the 2nd biggest thing-Pashos injury only f**ks us more

• brandonjg
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by RedAndGoldArmy:
i wasnt able to see the game to day...i jus want some opinions.

No offense is the first half and arnaz battle fumbling a punt. No pass rush
We sucked in the first half.

Everyone on the team sucked in the first half.

It was only Raye that sucked in the second half.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

The two delay of game penalties were absolutely brutal. That should NOT happen. Maybe it was rust, communication, i dunno but that's on him. Also, the ball looked force on the interception.

-9fA

It's 4th-down, what do you expect? That's not his fault. He had to. I think the game was lost when we didn't take a timeout after that long pass to Bruce. It took too long to get to the LOS, and wasted an entire down.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Without Smith, this would not have been a game.
Very first offensive play of the game set the tempo for us. Hill drops back looking left, sees MW unblocked yet continues to pump fake towards him over and over and over and over again. At some point you should try and run the opposite direction and throw the ball away you idiot.
Share 49ersWebzone