LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Alex Smith Bandwagon

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by r28884:
About time Alex shows some promise 3 TDS is this a first for him?

Yup.
AMAZING. Hill has not thrown for 3 tds in a game all year long but Smith does in only half a game. VD is going to be a hard play fantasy wise for the rest of the season as Smith obviously like throwing him the ball.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
About time Alex shows some promise 3 TDS is this a first for him?

Yup.

Nope.
Originally posted by brhokla:
AMAZING. Hill has not thrown for 3 tds in a game all year long but Smith does in only half a game. VD is going to be a hard play fantasy wise for the rest of the season as Smith obviously like throwing him the ball.

That was actually never the case in the past but it is now! I like it.
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Anyone who is not impressed with Smith today is just a hater, all they did is change the QB and O looks a lot better , can he continue this , who knows but 3 td's in a half, hasn't happened around here for a long time
Originally posted by 9ermj:
Anyone who is not impressed with Smith today is just a hater, all they did is change the QB and O looks a lot better , can he continue this , who knows but 3 td's in a half, hasn't happened around here for a long time

Hey, Even I admitted I am impressed lol. Go Niners!! Go Alex!!
Best perfromance by a Niner QB since Garcia against the Giants.
  • r28884
  • Info N/A
He needs time with the 1st team. That will take care of all the delay of game penaltys. But awesome game from Smith. Should he start next week?
haha Fidel Castro busy right now locking up Smith threads.....
Having a real passing game should in turn help our running game. Now, since we can actually score teams will have to pick and choose more. I know being down by 21 at half it made us one dimensional but now next week I would think we would be much more balanced.

As I said earlier, I'm just glad we looked good (in the 2nd half) now we have something to biuld on. GO ALEX.
He needs time with the 1st team. That will take care of all the delay of game penaltys. But awesome game from Smith. Should he start next week?

Hell yes.

Like I've said, he is, and has proven (not just in todays game), that he is (at least) the best option we have at QB.

Now where is ZRF80 so I can make fun of him.
He does have to find the play clock. 3 Delays of game are bad. He did make many great throws and made us look much better than the noodle, that's for sure.

I am surely impressed with his vision and awareness that preveiously lacking from his repertoire...did I spell that right??

Had he not got that last delay penalty they could have made a short throw underneath and called time out

other than that, he played great!! Go Niners!!
if alex isn't starting next week i'd be pissed. cuz he played really well today.
Is this where I get on?...tho i never was off, we were just parked
Share 49ersWebzone