LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

Crabtree to start Sunday?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
WOW

Either he has been really impressive or the 49ers are desparate
morgan is taking the news well

"I'm helping him learn my position and take my position," said Morgan, who ranks second on the 49ers behind Vernon Davis in receiving. Morgan has 13 catches for 202 yards and one touchdown. "It is what it is. If he can help us win, I'm all right with that.

"They gave him my spot. So if he's going to be in there, I might as well help him out so I can make sure he gets it right."
Oh, and:

Morgan has also started getting some work on kickoff returns. Morgan said he would welcome that opportunity to return kickoffs and punts.

Wow, what a terrible idea. Sounds more like desperation than anything. Not a good sign at all.
I hope he does well and becomes a real threat, it would really help our running game.
Morgan has been a disappointment hopefully Crabtree can light up the offense passing attack!

Crank that Crabtree baby!
I still think it should be Morgan in place of bruce

Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Oh, and:

Morgan has also started getting some work on kickoff returns. Morgan said he would welcome that opportunity to return kickoffs and punts.

alright im not liking this. we should have battle as our special teams ace. it's not smart to have our 2nd best receiver out in kickoffs risking injury
Wow, now this is what I call news!

Don't know how I feel about this move yet.....but it's a bit exciting.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

that will eventually happen

Morgan and Crabtree starting
WOW

Either he has been really impressive or the 49ers are desparate

damn that was fast. i just wish morgan was on the other side instead of Bruce. if anyone needs to be benched its bruce, he cant catch lately, has no speed, its all bad. id like to see crabtree opposite josh morgan or jason hill.
Originally posted by valrod33:

that will eventually happen

Morgan and Crabtree starting

Eventually, but Bruce has not looked good so far.
Share 49ersWebzone