There are 187 users in the forums

What IF Martz was Still our OC ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
shoulda kept Martz and that dynamic passing game. All Sing needed to do was commit more to the run, and run off the guard plays. Martz would open it up, something Raye does not
Originally posted by jed_york:
Our great head coach do not like Martz,
Our great head coach can not stand Martz.

nuff?

i rather have mike martz as our head coach then sing
I vote for Martz - this offense is just as Fkn PATHETIC as the Hostler years. SOB!!
If I was still OC we wouldnt be down 21-0. That much I can promise!
Originally posted by Native49erFan:
I vote for Martz - this offense is just as Fkn PATHETIC as the Hostler years. SOB!!

I disagree. Back then we have no character. The current offense has character, it's smash mouth.

The Texans are very scared deep down, all their teethes are painful.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
5-0

4-1 cant blame the O for the D gettin blown up by atlanta....
Originally posted by ZRF80:
It's the bye week. Might as well kill some time.........

So what IF Martz was still our OC ? Would we be a better team right now ? I think so. Our defense has been playing great. And Martz, despite making some blunder calls last year, still knew how to move the chains and use Hill effectively. I think we would have been a MUCH better offense with his playbook, not to mention the team would have acclimated to his calls after year 2, and probably would be 4-1 going into the bye.

Your thoughts ?

THE WORST FIRING IN HISTORY
Better than this
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
5-0

4-1 cant blame the O for the D gettin blown up by atlanta....

oh please the O kept giving the falcons good field position all day long, started with the first drive throwing a INT on ur own 20 yard line, its a game of momentum and once a team has it there is no stoping them, offense gave the falcons momentum early and it went downhill from there.
Singletary came into my office and said, it's me or Martz. With lasers from his eyes and glow from his 24k cross. I decided there and then we must have Singletary.

Share 49ersWebzone