LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Should we let the tampering of Crabtree go, as suggested?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That f****t of a commish known as roger goodell better drop the hammer on the jets or i'm personally going to go over to his house and beat his ass
Hell no, those criminals deserve to be punished. This smells like east coast bias once again.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
That f****t of a commish known as roger goodell better drop the hammer on the jets or i'm personally going to go over to his house and beat his ass

• DjRickett
  • Info N/A
I have to guess that any tampering with the contract would have had to go through Crabtree himself at some point in order to get him to wait it out. This contract could have been negotiated in order to keep M.C. out of the investigation. I suspect someone would have had to say something they weren't supposed to in order to open this up in the first place. Deon Sanders seems to be the one who opened this can of worms so I wonder if it was a mistake on his part. He was obviously using some sources to break some sort of story. I can believe he would make such a mistake but then with Deon I would also believe he wouldn't have cared who got burned when he let this news loose.
Hell no. We have to burn they ass. We are not a charity
There's some serious stuff happening here. First, the Jets may have cost the Niners a chance at getting Crabtree in camp much earlier, giving him enough time to learn the offense and contribute Week One. So they should be punished severely.

Secondly, Deion Sanders is obviously a schill and likely a recruiter for Eugene Parker. He just ruined Dez Bryant's season, and played a very slimy role in the whole Crabtree fiasco. The fact that the NFL employs him makes it even more despicable, particularly that day when he announced that Crabtree didn't need the money..."You can't miss what you never had." There was so much slime and bias behind that whole speech. (Mad Dog sentry turrets armed).

I think what the NFL is afraid of is that they will not only have to discipline the Jets, but also to let go of Deion Sanders for what is the most obvious case of conflict of interest I've ever seen in professional sports. I just don't see how they can keep Sanders in lieu of recent events. How can they not discipline him for the Dez Bryant suspension?

So regarding the NFL, who made an example of us over a few missed calls to Lance Briggs' agent, the Niners should tell them they can go to hell if they expect us to let this go away.
roast those mutha*******!
If...IF....we have the facts straight, and the Jets did tamper, screw 'em. And any pressure the league puts on us to forget it, as long as we are in the right, no way do we drop it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The east coast bias is in, and it's just tough for them if we pursue this. I do hope our facts are correct, however.
This just shows the bias of Goddell and the League has for East Coast teams. Did you go to the Bears and tell them to be happy because Briggs got signed? No!! We get hit with a pick swap and lose a 5th rounder. You want to make this thing just go away Goodell? No Chance!!! If you want it to go away give the 49ers the Jets first or second rounder and the 49ers withdraw the "Formal" tampering charges to help the NFL save face BUT to just drop it with no compensation, no F*%ckn' way!!! If there is evidence of tampering no way!!! The NFL cannot expect teams to shield the league from embarrassing situations for no compensation.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

"F#%kin Clown Shoes"

I smell a rat ...... east coast bias at it's best once again.
Originally posted by Psinex:
There's some serious stuff happening here. First, the Jets may have cost the Niners a chance at getting Crabtree in camp much earlier, giving him enough time to learn the offense and contribute Week One. So they should be punished severely.

Secondly, Deion Sanders is obviously a schill and likely a recruiter for Eugene Parker. He just ruined Dez Bryant's season, and played a very slimy role in the whole Crabtree fiasco. The fact that the NFL employs him makes it even more despicable, particularly that day when he announced that Crabtree didn't need the money..."You can't miss what you never had." There was so much slime and bias behind that whole speech. (Mad Dog sentry turrets armed).

I think what the NFL is afraid of is that they will not only have to discipline the Jets, but also to let go of Deion Sanders for what is the most obvious case of conflict of interest I've ever seen in professional sports. I just don't see how they can keep Sanders in lieu of recent events. How can they not discipline him for the Dez Bryant suspension?

So regarding the NFL, who made an example of us over a few missed calls to Lance Briggs' agent, the Niners should tell them they can go to hell if they expect us to let this go away.

BEST post I have read about this mess. I agree exactly with what you have posted. This entire deal has made me sick. Sanders should be fired right now. He thinks hes bigger then the NFL and is messing with young players careers and the players in the NFL. hE HAS SCREWED US the Fans as well and Crabtree has missed 4 and now 5 games and he will be way behind where he should be. This has done damage to our team and has cheated us season ticket holders as well as everyone who buys tickets to games. WOULD THE JETS LET US OFF THE HOOK? I don't think so. Anyway it should not be up to the 49ers anyway, the NFL should give us high Draft picks and punish the Jets big time. This will keep NFL teams a agents and guys like Sanders from pulling this kind of crap.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by teeohh:
No, if they get away with it they will just do it again

+1
The league better take this seriously.............................it was a joke they took a fifth away from the niners and made them switch 3rds with Chicago over Briggs.............
The league will take it seriously now that it's in their hands, the Niners organization can't let it go because it's already been filed to the league office and theres nothing else for the Niners to do. PFT is retarded or something.
Share 49ersWebzone